Rank The Recent Family Mega-Brawls

Rank The Most Recent Park Brawls

• Toontown, MK Ferry, LWTL

• MK Ferry, Toontown, LWTL

• LWTL, Toontown, MK Ferry

• Toontown, LWTL, MK Ferry

• MK Ferry, LWTL, Toontown

• LWTL, MK Ferry, Toontown

• Seriously? Polls Have Come To THIS Now??

Results are only viewable after voting.

jloucks

So from witnesses present at the recent one, pretty much went like

-Woman hits somebody in the heel with a stroller.
-He says something along the lines of "Ouch" or "please be careful, you hit me."
-Woman did not like being corrected in public or called out, so says something hateful.
-Man who was originally polite goes nuclear and starts beating her to the ground.
-CM tries to break things up unsuccessfully.

We live in a strange world folks.
So, ya know, getting hit with a stroller can really hurt. Like, a lot. I would argue that the ankle assault and resulting pain was the first punch.

But, yea, not a good look to give folks a beatdown, especially a smaller person.

Still, no sympathy. Hit somebody and then victim blame? Pfft, you get what's coming.

celluloid

That ToonTown one was pretty darn destructive to people and how people saw how long it took for help to arrive.

The Ferry probably needs to have a guard on board of each one. A Seven Seas Lagoon Marshall I guess. Because that is kind of a scary situation to be in when staffing cannot do anything that may be causing danger to a mass of people. So The Ferry would be my dishonorable mention/safety concern tie.

Splash4eva

There was one by the Speedway a couple weeks ago. Then as i said the one in May outside the MK by the train station. Not sure if you are referencing the same one

jloucks

These brawls always seem to kickoff at high-stress, highly unpleasant, line locations.

I've always said, lines + crowds + heat + entitlement = powder keg

Boom2.jpg

"I've said" ...I think most of us said :p

Splash4eva

These brawls always seem to kickoff at high-stress, highly unpleasant, line locations.

I've always said, lines + crowds + heat + entitlement = powder keg

View attachment 730458

"I've said" ...I think most of us said :p
If that was the case then there would be fights ALL the time at the parks in every location. Instead of making excuses for these people who fight like animals lets call it the way it is…. Just my 2 cents here.

jloucks

If that was the case then there would be fights ALL the time at the parks in every location. Instead of making excuses for these people who fight like animals lets call it the way it is…. Just my 2 cents here.
My point is there would be no fights, any of the time.

Splash4eva

My point is there would be no fights, any of the time.
I would respectfully disagree. When you have so many people daily its inevitable for a fight to break out… impossible to have no fights when dealing with millions of people annually. Less? Possibly but again people will be animals at times

Laura

Premium Member
On June 29, 2023 from about 11:35-11:45 p.m. there was an absolutely epic brawl in the Magic Kingdom parking lot. I have not seen one mention of this anywhere online and it’s making me crazy! The only reason I didn’t take a video myself is because I assumed a hundred other people must have gotten a video and I would just find it online later going viral. Clearly, I was wrong.

We were on the tram heading back to our car. And at the first tram stop, there was a car on fire in the parking lot. And the CM in the back of the tram got off and investigated it and called it in. At the same time, a totally unrelated brawl broke out just off the left side of the tram. About 10-12 people were involved. There was a lot of punching. Hair pulling. Kicking. Throwing and smashing of phones. Using shoes and backpacks as weapons. I can only describe as if our parking lot tram was a ride at Universal Studios and we had stopped at the fight scene (with a car on fire in the background of course). Everyone on the tram was enjoying the entertainment. The CM in the back of the tram also enjoyed it and was making hilarious comments throughout. It was honestly the best tram ride of my life. At some point the brawlers dragged one of the main brawlers behind a van and proceeded to beat him mercilessly. At this point the tram finally drove to the next stop. Maybe the driver decided it had gone from PG-13 to R. 😂

I am praying someone else saw this and has footage. The only proof I have that this even happened is my daughter got a super brief blurry video as we drove off.

IMG_2186.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom