Rank the Orlando 7

captainkidd

Original Poster
Results are in. Here is how the top 7 Orlando theme parks ranked from 1 to 7 by the WDWMagic readers, as well as their final point tally. Remember, the lower the point total, the more popular the park:

1.Magic Kingdom - 79 points
2.Epcot - 117 points
3.Islands Of Adventure - 163 points
4.Animal Kingdom - 204 points
5.DHS - 217 points
6.Universal Studios - 243 points
7.Sea World - 295 points

Walt Disney1955

Results are in. Here is how the top 7 Orlando theme parks ranked from 1 to 7 by the WDWMagic readers, as well as their final point tally. Remember, the lower the point total, the more popular the park:

1.Magic Kingdom - 79 points
2.Epcot - 117 points
3.Islands Of Adventure - 163 points
4.Animal Kingdom - 204 points
5.DHS - 217 points
6.Universal Studios - 243 points
7.Sea World - 295 points

No surprise Magic Kingdom is #1, would it be anything else? Nothing to this day pulls on my heartstrings like that place.

A little shocked Universal is that low but then again I myself prefer Islands of Adventure over it as well. That being said, there isn't a bad park out of those 7 and even 8 including Busch Gardens.

captainkidd

Original Poster
No surprise Magic Kingdom is #1, would it be anything else? Nothing to this day pulls on my heartstrings like that place.

A little shocked Universal is that low but then again I myself prefer Islands of Adventure over it as well. That being said, there isn't a bad park out of those 7 and even 8 including Busch Gardens.

I'm not surprised Universal is that low. This is after all, a Disney board. That being said, I find theming better at DHS, but Universal is a much better park overall.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom