Rain and Storms at WDW

Marc Gil

Original Poster
Thank god I didn't go to the parks today, it's absoultely dreadful outside! It's almost like a hurricane!

luv

I'm just so glad nobody was injured. They can fix and re-build at Uni. Disney appears to just have trees down and water problems (which I'd think they would be prepared for, wth)...it's the people I worry about.

:(

Marc Gil

Original Poster
I'm just so glad nobody was injured. They can fix and re-build at Uni. Disney appears to just have trees down and water problems (which I'd think they would be prepared for, wth)...it's the people I worry about.

:(
Me too! I hope everyone is okay! It was so frightening seeing all the rain and wind. It was even hailing! I couldn't imagine how scared everybody was at the parks. Thank god it's clearing up!

eddiemcgarrigle

Just remember the Scottish saying "it stops at the skin" and refuse to let the rain dampen either your mood or your day. A least in Disney, you are just wet from the rain, we Scots are more used to being wet and pneumonic from our rain, Bear Grylls complained bitterly about it, the blooming sissy.

litaljohn

Just remember the Scottish saying "it stops at the skin"
i hate movies, it's not even the real line but ive tried to read that phrase in my head like ten times and no matter what a little voice follows with "or else it gets the hose again" and now suddenly my skin feels dry like it needs lotion...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom