Raiders of the Lost Jedi Temple of Doom video.

timeman

They had three different showings last night and each show had different celebrity appearances. The first show had Jeremy Bullock & Warwick Davis along with some voice actors. The video link is for the second showing. The third showing had Mark Hamill as one of the celebrity appearances.

a2grafix

So nice to see "Snoopy" from the Adventuers Club. He's the one in the black hat at the start of the show.

Kungaloosh!

olmec26

They had three different showings last night and each show had different celebrity appearances. The first show had Jeremy Bullock & Warwick Davis along with some voice actors. The video link is for the second showing. The third showing had Mark Hamill as one of the celebrity appearances.

You mean they actually got Mark Hamill to admit that he played Luke Skywalker?!
:lookaroun

828tnt

thanks for the link! i had friends that were down for the event. couldn't make this event, but they enjoyed the link i sent them...

JerrodDRagon

This is one of the best live action shows by Disney in a while. It was funny, action packed and it was great to see celebrates and just Boba Fett vs Indy.

Wish they could do the show more often (with out the celebrates of course)

Scar

I smell a replacement for the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Show.

I wish you were right, but there is no way at all that it could replace it. Most of the public wouldn't get the jokes and would be confused about what was going on.

We were there for the first show and LOVED it as Star Wars nerds, but definitely know that it was focused for the fan community and NOT Ma and Pa Kettle coming to the park.

That said, there is certainly no reason not to do it during Star Wars Weekends!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I should have video of the first show up tonight.

Animaniac93-98

Even from the video I can see this was an outstanding show.

Looks like the entire night was well worth the $75. Does anyone have video of the hoopla?

hazelrah

I was at the second show of the night (Anthony Daniels, Seth Green), and I was severely underwhelmed. I had gone in thinking this would be the "premiere" offering for the night, something fresh and wonderful, but what I got was the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular... with Star Wars characters.

The "fan film" idea is actually kind of insulting to Star Wars fans, since Disney billed this as being the greatest fan film of all. There are countless fan films that are more original and clever. Most of the jokes were obvious, if not downright tedious. The best moment was probably right at the beginning, when Boba Fett showed up. And a couple nice surprises sprinkled in (Indy shooting Darth Maul, the kiss and "for luck" line before Indy and Leia swing over Cairo. But otherwise, it was the same stunt show.

The fireworks, however, were amazing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom