Radio Disney

zoo19

Original Poster
I know that they broadcast from DW a lot and I was wondering if anyone knows if they have an open (glass) booth where you can see them do their show. When we were in DL last year they did have one but no one was broadcasting at the time we were there. If anyone does know about this could you also tell me where the booth is located.

My daughter loves this station and would like to see it if possible. It's funny to listen it with her because of the way they change the wording on some of the songs.

Any help would be appreciated.

tigsmom

The radio booth is in MGM to the left of the Sounds Dangerous building (ABC bldg). It has a tinted window (hard to see in).
BeBe Goode comes out about 4pm after her show to greet fans. I know people call her and say they are just outside the booth and she goes wild.(1-800 EAR-S018)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
also... a lot of radio shows, that visit WDW from all over the nation, do there live brodcasts from that studio via ISDN link. :)

*keeps fingers crossed to be in there in the next 6-12mos* :drevil:

zoo19

Original Poster
Thank you so much for the info. My daughter loves BeBe and will be excited to see her.:sohappy: :sohappy:

I knew someone here would be able to help, you guys are so great :D

careship

We listen to it all the time. The code word of the day is my sons highlight of the day. We mapped out all the stations between here and WDW. We did this on our jaunt to WI also. What a blast.

We were without a Radio Disney station for a couple years and just recently did we get it back again. My kids love it. They programmed Radio Disney into my cellphone for the ride down.

MKCustodial

I used to listen to it online, but it rarely played actual Disney songs, only that boy band, girl pop crap, so I gave up on it and changed to Live 365.

Disneyfalcon

I know I'm a little late on this one!
I don't believe you can listen online anymore. One option is XM radio. It carries Radio Disney and we listen all the time. You could drive anywhere in the country and never loose it. My husband loves it for the talk radio, I love it for country music without commercials and Radio Disney!
GREAT for the kids.

BTW I don't sell XM or anything. :lol: We travel by car frequently and were tired of static radio or no radio.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom