R U still holding out for FD?

DisneyRunner

I was just wondering how many people are still hoping for free dining? Do you have ADRs booked, just in case? If FD doesn't happen, will you cancel your trip and ADRs? Thanks.

Korfar

Just a thought...wouldn't it be worth it to book your trip and at least put a deposit down to "hold" your time frame and room? If discounts come out, you can switch it over - Disney will adjust your reservation. If they don't come out with any and you don't want to wing it, you can always cancel. Just a thought! Better to be safe then sorry. :shrug:

As others have stated if everyone booked in anticipation of a discount it may not come since the rooms are already filled. It doesn't hurt to wait. I know the resorts will not be filled to capacity in September so even if no free dining I can still get a room and they are at value season rates. I hope Thursday is the day as the rumors are flying around.

Upvote 0

Phonedave

I have free TS dining 8/14 - 8/22 on a bounceback

I am waiting for them to announce an AP rate so I can drop this thing and get a better discount.

If nothing comes out, then I will keep the free dining and just deal with that.

Also booked for October for the 1/2 Marathon, but thats a DVC booking, so no discounts on that date.

-dave

Upvote 0

Chezman1399

I never do free dining because I'm seasonal cast, but I love the dining plan too. I think it's awesome. I just happened to get into an argument one time about the dining plan and I'm excited to see so many fellow supporters!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Korfar

Just booked our trip this morning before work with my Disney Visa! SOOooo excited free dining was released and we get to go now!!!

We are right there with you. I can't wait for September to get here. Your family and mine will be there at the same time. We booked at Carribbean Beach. This will be out first time there. 141 long days to wait.

Upvote 0

carib2150

Free ddp

As Monday approaches (general public free dining), those of you that might need to make ADR, you might wanna start. I tried to book several of our favorites (Le Cellier and O'Hanas) and they were booked solid for Aug 15-20 (week I am going). Needless to say, we will be trying new places (The Garden Grille, EP, we did get 50's Prime Time Cafe, Crystal Palace for Dinner, and Chef Mickeys for breakfast, along with the Maya Grill.

I am just womdering, what is the likelyhood that they hold over the summer nightastic fireworks. Has anyone got any info to share?

Happy Dining to all!

Upvote 0

goofykt

We are right there with you. I can't wait for September to get here. Your family and mine will be there at the same time. We booked at Carribbean Beach. This will be out first time there. 141 long days to wait.

Yay! We usually go the first week of Sept (Labor Day) so we only have to use 4 vacation days, but this year we decided to switch in order to celebrate the DH's birthday on the 24th. Let me know how you like CBR...we booked a pirate room there back in Dec '09 but switched to CSR at the last minute.

Maybe we'll pass by eachother and not even know it ;)

Upvote 0

goofykt

As Monday approaches (general public free dining), those of you that might need to make ADR, you might wanna start. I tried to book several of our favorites (Le Cellier and O'Hanas) and they were booked solid for Aug 15-20 (week I am going). Needless to say, we will be trying new places (The Garden Grille, EP, we did get 50's Prime Time Cafe, Crystal Palace for Dinner, and Chef Mickeys for breakfast, along with the Maya Grill.

I am just womdering, what is the likelyhood that they hold over the summer nightastic fireworks. Has anyone got any info to share?

Happy Dining to all!

I made my ADR's a couple weeks ago and wished with all my might that they would eventually release Free Dining. Worked out really well because I beat the mob to the ADRs and got everything I wanted for the most part :)

Upvote 0

carib2150

I wasn't really planning on going this year. I really wanted to wait for the new Fantasy Expansion to be complete, but this free dining offer is to hard to pass up. I mean a trip to the beach will cost just has much once you figure everything in. We did it 2 years ago while staying at CSR and POR and really enjoyed it....so it looks like we are going back...:ROFLOL::sohappy:

Upvote 0

brucie

Love Love Love free dining!!!:sohappy::sohappy: We were hoping to go this sept, it looks like it's not going to happen now, but we were only going if Free dining was offered

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom