R U going in September?

gjpjtj

I was noticing alot of people posting saying they are going to WDW in September this year. Just wondering when everyone is going, and if one time of September is going to be busier than another.
We are going from Sept. 15-20th, 2002.

mickeysaver

We will be at the ASMu from 9/22 to 9/27 and we will transfer off site to the EconoLodge Maingate, since we will be rejoined by our trusty travel companion, Deuce the wonder Chihuahua. We plan on doing all the parks. Sunday we arrive and will party with some friends at DD. Monday thru Thursday is our time. Friday is the day that my honey's family joins us for a day at Epcot or MK. They can't fully decide which yet. This of course drives me nuts because it messes with my itinerary planning. lol Mickey

Upvote 0

Cookees

We will be at POR-Riverside Aug. 30 -- Sept. 7. Went this time of year in 2000. It was still very hot, but we encountered very short lines. We rode Buzz Lightyear 3 or 4 times in a row with little wait in the middle of the day. I'm so excited thinking about it!!!!

Upvote 0

tigger1968

WOO HOO!!!:sohappy: Just booked our trip today! We will be at ASMusic from Sept 21 to Sept 28. It looks like there will be several of us there at the same time...Any thoughts on a meet?

Upvote 0

hadleybarth

It looks like a lot of us will be there in September. How about deciding on a common frequency that we could all use on our FSR two way radio's while at WDW? That way we could each tune in and exchange tips in the park, and set up meeting places if desired. I beleive most everybody has radios, if not, they are cheap ($20 each) and indispensible at WDW. For the frequency, I suggest 12-5 in memory of Walt's birthday.

Upvote 0

bgraham34

I am going either Sept 12th or 13th to the 17th. 4 Days is plenty of time this time of year. I never wait more than 5 mins on a ride. But with all these people going on the board maybe it will be longer this time.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom