R U going in September?

gjpjtj

I was noticing alot of people posting saying they are going to WDW in September this year. Just wondering when everyone is going, and if one time of September is going to be busier than another.
We are going from Sept. 15-20th, 2002.

gjpjtj

Original Poster
Originally posted by hadleybarth
It looks like a lot of us will be there in September. How about deciding on a common frequency that we could all use on our FSR two way radio's while at WDW? That way we could each tune in and exchange tips in the park, and set up meeting places if desired. I beleive most everybody has radios, if not, they are cheap ($20 each) and indispensible at WDW. For the frequency, I suggest 12-5 in memory of Walt's birthday.

That sounds like a great idea! Without my computer to ask questions with, talking to someone on the radio would be a great help. However you will be my replacement Hadleybarth. No one for me to talk to:( :( :lol:

Upvote 0

wdwjmp239

Originally posted by gjpjtj
I was noticing alot of people posting saying they are going to WDW in September this year. Just wondering when everyone is going, and if one time of September is going to be busier than another.
We are going from Sept. 15-20th, 2002.

It's looking like my g/f and I will be staying at The Contemporary Resort from Sept 9th to the 17th.

We haven't worked out the details yet and plans are definitely subject to change.

:p

Upvote 0

ASTERIX

We will be there from Aug 12th thru the 18th, and at williamsburg from the 8th thru the 11th.

DISNEY WORLD FOREVER !!!!!!!!! KIDS AND ADULTS AS ONE!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom