Quick update on SSE and MK

Big C 73

I knew it had been that way for quite sometime now. That's one thing I loved on my last trip, to skip the games and to skip to the real experience. I always thought of how crazy those people were playing those games and I could just go to the experience.:)

Marc Gil

I knew it had been that way for quite sometime now. That's one thing I loved on my last trip, to skip the games and to skip to the real experience. I always thought of how crazy those people were playing those games and I could just go to the experience.:)
To be honest. I think those new interactive features add more to the "real" experience. Whenever the line for the cemetery queue is empty, I always return for a visit. Just my opinion anyway.

JimboJones123

To be honest. I think those new interactive features add more to the "real" experience. Whenever the line for the cemetery queue is empty, I always return for a visit. Just my opinion anyway.
But it is soooooo cool to be down on it.

I just do not like the water spraying and bubbles. Leaves it all sloppy in there.

spacemountain89

the rockwork has been there and was not covered up, its just they have it glowing a little more than when the 07 reburb completed, but still nothing new to see here. I hope they clean the dust off the grimy potlights and rails and fix the curtains, no different than riding through a vacuum tube, which at this point might actually be more fun lol.
haha yes they need to fix the curtains. a lot of them are held on by duct tape.

luv

I never cared for the 94 descent. That thing with the kid going to bed was not one of my favorites! I prefer the new one. I think they could do better! But I prefer the new one to the old! :)

Axle1986

I never cared for the 94 descent. That thing with the kid going to bed was not one of my favorites! I prefer the new one. I think they could do better! But I prefer the new one to the old! :)
tumblr_m6c8toaQkW1ryj6qoo1_500.gif

RSoxNo1

You don't like the kids having cyber sex on Spaceship Earth?

Sped2424

Same here but we gotta be quiet about that, that's like sacrilege here. But on the real I do love the que only for the reason that I get to see the Decomposing Composer piano with Ravenscroft engraved in it as a nice tribute to the voice actor.

HMF

has anyone seen this>???????? omggg
I am not sure if anyone has actually seen it but the space where the 94 Peppers Ghost videophone scene in the descent has black curtains with a fiber-optic star field in front last I heard. don't know why Curtains would be there if they were not trying to hide something. The future city scene we know for a fact is history since it's space has been taken up by a cluster of triangles.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom