Questions for Crush

FigmentImagines

Original Poster
I love Turtle Talk with Crush, but even though the show is completely interactive, the encounters tend to be very similar, including the questions I've heard people ask him.

Can anyone tell me some unusual, or particular interactions you've had with Crush?

Cmdr_Crimson

I got a good laugh from the one time I was there..Considering you can ask him anything about turtles....So what did I do............

I asked him if he was related to a Turtle by the name of Michelangelo..He gave me this confused expression and said "Is he a sea turtle?" I said no he's a Ninja Turtle......After saying that he just swam with a puzzled look for a good minute and then said..."What's a Ninja Turtle?"

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I got a good laugh from the one time I was there..Considering you can ask him anything about turtles....So what did I do............

I asked him if he was related to a Turtle by the name of Michelangelo..He gave me this confused expression and said "Is he a sea turtle?" I said no he's a Ninja Turtle......After saying that he just swam with a puzzled look for a good minute and then said..."What's a Ninja Turtle?"

That's awesome! :lol:

Maybe if someone asked him if he had a master named Splinter or loved pizza?

Either way, you get a big high five in my book. :D

Laura

Premium Member
The last time I went to see Crush first he talked to a little boy, and then he talked to the boy's mother. The boy's mother was one of those people who never shuts up and she kept going on and on about how her precious son LOVES sea creatures and how they're his favorite blah blah blah. Then she says "He especially likes LSD. We learn all about LSD all the time." and she kept talking about LSD and the audience is gasping and Crush is speechless and the CM with the mic is speechless. I don't think they really knew what to do at this point. After a minute of the woman talking about LSD the adults in the audience were in hysterics and the kids are all like "what is so funny?" Finally the woman on the mic said that LSD was short for "Leafy Sea Dragon". :lol:

:ROFLOL:
The last time I went to see Crush first he talked to a little boy, and then he talked to the boy's mother. The boy's mother was one of those people who never shuts up and she kept going on and on about how her precious son LOVES sea creatures and how they're his favorite blah blah blah. Then she says "He especially likes LSD. We learn all about LSD all the time." and she kept talking about LSD and the audience is gasping and Crush is speechless and the CM with the mic is speechless. I don't think they really knew what to do at this point. After a minute of the woman talking about LSD the adults in the audience were in hysterics and the kids are all like "what is so funny?" Finally the woman on the mic said that LSD was short for "Leafy Sea Dragon". :lol:

fernix

My son who was 5 at the time asked if crush 'pumped'. Crush was lost for wording for a couple of seconds then asked if he meant 'do I use the bathroom?'. Crush then disappeared behind a rock and said he ws taking the newspaper with him.

Unfortunately, neither of my sons have managed to top that question in future visits.:ROFLOL:

Rammstein

After watching videos recently, on youtube, I wish to ask him if he is a hippie. I know i'd end up getting the response, "What's A Hippie?"

I wish to think of a question that will really stump him.

hrcollectibles

When I saw this in Novemeber someone asked about the ninja turtles

kc1296426

During Mousefest, Crush had a bik!ni top in his hands and was asking the audience what it was. Someone screamed out 'boobies' and everyone giggled but the kids weren't laughing and didn't know what it was. The CM was laughing under her breath, and Crush said, "Oh, this is for girrlss?!"

Animaniac93-98

When I was last there, Crush asked some kid what his favorite food was. He said "Go-Tart". Crush was dumbfounded (and so was I to be honest) and then the kid explained it was like a pop tart. Crushes response: "what's a pop tart?"

Figment1986

I love Turtle Talk with Crush, but even though the show is completely interactive, the encounters tend to be very similar, including the questions I've heard people ask him.

Can anyone tell me some unusual, or particular interactions you've had with Crush?

I remember going to Turtle Talk with Crush back in may of 2005. My cousin was with us and was sitting on the ground, one child asked a question and he raised his hand and got picked to ask the next question. He asked the same question and crush went: "Woa, like Dejavu Dude."

animay

The first kid Crush talked to in our show was a boy named Harrison. He went through the usual routine of questions and such before moving on to speak to another child by the name of....Harrison. Crush's mouth just dropped open for a few seconds after hearing that, and then he ushered "The Harrisons" over next to each other on the floor so he could refer to the both of them for the rest of the show. "Alright, Harrisons, listen up..."

I have asked my kids many times to raise their hand and ask if Crush lives next door to Sponge Bob or if he knows him. My kids have never asked but I bet the response from Crush would be very funny. Please someone go and ask him please!!

GoofyMom2

One visit a small child asked Crush how many fish there were in the ocean. Crush looked around and said, "Uh, alot....How many people are there?". The kid told him 1,000. So then Crush said after looking around again,"So, like, they are all here then?". Just cracked me up... :)

My 8YO son got picked in Oct to ask a question, he asked the regular "What so sea turtles eat?", but he was so excited to get picked. Then later Crush came out with the bikini on his head and asked my son what is was, and my son laughed so hard saying, "That's for girls!". Crush then did the emabarrased look and said , "You mean this is for chicks?! Does it make me look fat?". It was cute even though I've seen the routine before.

Another visit a little boy asked why turtles are called turtles. Crush just stared for a bit, shook his head and said, "You are just blowing my mind, Dude....".

Greenheart22

We attended Turtle Talk 2 weeks ago and a little boy asked "Do you ________ more then 8 times a day?" Crush responded, "Dude, I never ever thought about counting those."

The Red Head

The best question I ever heard asked was a little boy asking Crush if he ate turtle soup. The expression on Crush was priceless. He asked the boy if he meant soup for turtles or soup made from turtles. The boy said soup made from turtles. I believe Crush's answer was a very somber "Dude"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom