Questions for Crush

EPCOT Explorer

The last time I went to see Crush first he talked to a little boy, and then he talked to the boy's mother. The boy's mother was one of those people who never shuts up and she kept going on and on about how her precious son LOVES sea creatures and how they're his favorite blah blah blah. Then she says "He especially likes LSD. We learn all about LSD all the time." and she kept talking about LSD and the audience is gasping and Crush is speechless and the CM with the mic is speechless. I don't think they really knew what to do at this point. After a minute of the woman talking about LSD the adults in the audience were in hysterics and the kids are all like "what is so funny?" Finally the woman on the mic said that LSD was short for "Leafy Sea Dragon". :lol:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!:lol:

Funniest thing I've read all day.

DisneyWales

We had a funny one, when we first went, someone asked him how he has children, which Crush managed to avoid by saying they come in eggs, then the little boy asked many eggs he lays and he gave the shocked look and went all quite for a bit, then said dude i don't lay any......., but Mrs Crush, she can like a hundred.

It was funny made me laugh, and realize Disney only have so much control over this attraction.

emoariel

When i was there christmas eve this year my sister asked him what hes was doing in the turtle tank. Crush looked a bit puzzled and then said "well like I dont know little dude. What are you doing in the human tank?"

it was cute =]

nicnic

One visit a small child asked Crush how many fish there were in the ocean. Crush looked around and said, "Uh, alot....How many people are there?". The kid told him 1,000. So then Crush said after looking around again,"So, like, they are all here then?". Just cracked me up... :)

My 8YO son got picked in Oct to ask a question, he asked the regular "What so sea turtles eat?", but he was so excited to get picked. Then later Crush came out with the bikini on his head and asked my son what is was, and my son laughed so hard saying, "That's for girls!". Crush then did the emabarrased look and said , "You mean this is for chicks?! Does it make me look fat?". It was cute even though I've seen the routine before.

Another visit a little boy asked why turtles are called turtles. Crush just stared for a bit, shook his head and said, "You are just blowing my mind, Dude....".

:ROFLOL:
I too have seen this one with the bikini, the 'does this make me look fat' was funny. we were also there in oct.

nicnic

on one encounter, crush picked a young girl and asked her name, she was in such a rush to answer her question she just blurted out ' have you ever been to hawaii ' crush said ' wow thats your name, have you ever been to hawaii, your parents must be some cool hippies ' she still did not say her name but crush did say he loved the surf in hawaii.

PyxiiDustt

on one encounter, crush picked a young girl and asked her name, she was in such a rush to answer her question she just blurted out ' have you ever been to hawaii ' crush said ' wow thats your name, have you ever been to hawaii, your parents must be some cool hippies ' she still did not say her name but crush did say he loved the surf in hawaii.

Haha that's priceless! Such a little kid thing to do =]

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom