Question regarding birthdays and a moral dilemna..

xx_lilo_xx

i'm going for just befor my 18, this year and im get a bagened, and have a celbeation, there aswell, with a company, called pixes. get the bagened and havs fun why should u not celbrate ur only 18 once

LilRoo714

Put it on...and wear it proudly. It's amazing how the people you meet will respond. They don't harass you...they congratulate you. It really does make for a more fun experiance.

I agree. Cast members and possibly a few guests will wish you Happy Birthday or Happy Anniversary while you're wearing the pins in the park. Many people find it funnier to collect birthday buttons from all of the 4 parks - which usually stock different designs at each park. Then instead of being embarrassed by wearing one pin, it becomes a joke to see how many pins you can collect. I saw this all the time. Little kids love it! :p

DavyPR

happy

I can't believe how excited this thread has gotten me I arrive to Orlando on my b-day but I hit the parks the day after and now I want a button:)

animay

I have the same problem, just on a longer scale. August 1st is my birthday and we didn't celebrate it this year and wont next to save for our amazing 2 week long trip to Disney World. We will be leaving on September 30th....

No way. That's my birthday too and we'll be at Disney World the same time. Happen to be staying at Port Orleans Riverside too? :p

land

i always say it's my birthday, every day i'm there. can't go wrong with free/cheap cake. and my button collection is growing quite massive.

(is he kidding?)

dixiegirl

Definatly do it!!! we do it ever year for our oldest and her bday falls the first of september...and we always go in sept..so we always do quite a few character dinners......if you do, chef mickeys is great....goofy fed my oldest her bday cupcake....it was very cute!!! but as i recall talking to a cm on the phone to make ressies that they count the whole month as your bday while your there..so go on....and have a great time and bday!!!

Delly

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: I am so excited now as I am celebrating my birthday at Disney this year on Oct the 6th and was hoping to get each badge from each park, but thought I couldn't!!! My actual birthday will be at Magic Kingdom and MNSSHP. I so can't wait- two weeks on Tuesday till I leave for the world!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom