Question about the Political Issues Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKMICKEYFAN#1

Original Poster
Hi:
I saw the message from Mom about Political Issues and I wholeheartedly agree with her that this is no place for politics.

However I do have a question....why if its banned from Avatars and Signatures is Lee and other posters allowed to have Obama or Change Avatars and Signatures? Just want to point out that if this is to be enforced it should be done both ways not just to the side that you may disagree with...Ive seen others censored but yet that Obama AVATAR has been there for quite some time....Some insight to this?

Thanks

tigsmom

Hi:
I saw the message from Mom about Political Issues and I wholeheartedly agree with her that this is no place for politics.

However I do have a question....why if its banned from Avatars and Signatures is Lee and other posters allowed to have Obama or Change Avatars and Signatures? Just want to point out that if this is to be enforced it should be done both ways not just to the side that you may disagree with...Ive seen others censored but yet that Obama AVATAR has been there for quite some time....Some insight to this?

Thanks

Just like any other post/avatar/singature, if you feel there is a problem then report it to the moderators and they will look into it. If they do not know there is a problem they cannot deal with it. There are thousands of members and posts made daily and they cannot check them all. Also, you can ask for permission from the administrator for special threads (like when we had a hurricane relief thread after Katrina) and to add a link in your sig line. Discussing this via PM or email with administration is the way to go.

cmatt

No Palmslap image yet?

facepalm2.jpg

tee...

MKMICKEYFAN#1

Original Poster
I'm not quite sure why this thread has to be locked as some as you have suggested it may be, it was a simple question and I was looking for a simple answer thats all...

EPCOT.nut

I'm not quite sure why this thread has to be locked as some as you have suggested it may be, it was a simple question and I was looking for a simple answer thats all...

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

I don't have a problem with Lee's avatar. I don't care who he votes for.

Now, if he goes aroung saying IllumiNations sucks, then we are going to have a problem.

:lol:

MKMICKEYFAN#1

Original Poster
In all honesty I do not have a problem with it either, as I can see both sides of the issue and why people would want to vote for either candidate....my problem is with the fact that people are not allowed to have political avatars and have been censored but yet if its Obama avatars it stays, seems kinda fishy to me:shrug:

EPCOT.nut

In all honesty I do not have a problem with it either, as I can see both sides of the issue and why people would want to vote for either candidate....my problem is with the fact that people are not allowed to have political avatars and have been censored but yet if its Obama avatars it stays, seems kinda fishy to me:shrug:

I don't see the word Obama in Lee's avatar....did he change it recently?

:confused::confused::confused:

Was someone told to remove their McCain avatar? Or are you just upset that someone has an Obama avatar?

Either way, you must admit that the Obama logo is aesthetically pleasing to the eye, if not to the heart.

krankenstein

I have to admit that I have wondered the same thing, but I just kind of shrugged it off. I mean most people have already decided who they are voting for (I know I have), so anyone's avatar or signature really isn't going to make a lot of difference. However, as TigsMom said, certain things should be taken up in a PM with a moderator. This topic happens to fall under that category. :wave:

EPCOT.nut

Was someone told to remove their McCain avatar? Or are you just upset that someone has an Obama avatar?

Either way, you must admit that the Obama logo is aesthetically pleasing to the eye, if not to the heart.

Yeah it breaks my heart. :ROFLOL::ROFLOL:But whatever. :D

MKMICKEYFAN#1

Original Poster
Hey Guys,
This really wasn't meant to be a "who likes who" and all it was merely to bring up a point. I suppose if this keeps up they will lock it, it was just sorta to bring up the fact that things may not be as balanced as far as guidelines go....:brick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom