Question about Park hopping

roykeboy

I was looking at the ticketprices and I noticing the following:
7-day pass + park hopper + waterparks = $268
10-day pass +waterparks= $242

I was wondering if you are allowed to on the same day use two days of your ticket. For instance one to enter the Magic Kingdom and one to enter Animal Kingdom.

This way you would not only have to pay less for your ticket, but you would also get more admissions to the waterparks etc.

I myself doubt you are allowed to do this, but what do I know ;)

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
I feel the opposite of everyone. I don't think you need the park hopper because there is so much to do in each park that it takes a full day to do everything. I am leaving in 3 days (on the 11th) and this is how I'm doing my schedule:

Sunday--> Drive 8 hrs and go to DTD that evening
Monday-->MK
Tuesday-->Epcot
Wednesday-->MGM
Thursday-->AK...MVMCP

See what I am doing is going to MVMCP on the day we go to AK since it closes at 5:00pm..
I wouldn't bother with the park hopper option but you are staying 3 more days than me and at that point you will have been to every park at least once and you might want to jump around to ride certain rides again..

But anyway for my 4-day trip park hopping isn't necessary to me...:animwink:

Upvote 0

MomofKatie

tracyandalex said:
can you go to both waterparks on the same day if you have the park hopper + waterparks ticket?

tracy
Yes- but you will use 2 Plusses to do so. The plusses don't work the same way the park tickets do. You can only do one major park per day without the hopping option, but you could conceivably use all your Plusses in one day if you wanted to. Say you have a 5 day MYW ticket. You get 3 Plusses- head to TL in the morning, go on over to BB in the afternoon, and go to PI that night! You could do it if you wanted.

Upvote 0

roykeboy

Original Poster
Thanks for all your answers guys. I bought the tickets yesterday. We are going for 7 days, but I bought 8 day passes with Park hopper and the water+fun option. It was only 6$ for 2 tickets and as I understood it you get 4 plusses with a 8 day ticket and only 3 with a 7 day.

Upvote 0

ssidiouss@mac.c

I would definately get the park hopper option!!

Its one of our favorite things about going to Disney World. In fact, most of our days are built around park hopping. Being able to hop to another park puts a great little halftime break into your long disney days and avoids overdosing on a single park. It also creates a whole new level of excitement each night to see something NEW at night after being in a park for many hours during the day.

For example, our typical days are like :

MGM early.. do most of the rides..
Park Hop via boat to Epcot
Check out the boardwalk/epcot countries..
Eat Dinner at Germany/Japan
Illuminations Fireworks

or

Epcot futureworld.. do most of the rides..
Park Hop vis monorail to Magic Kingdom
Have fun on main street/do some rides..
Eat Dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern
Watch SpectroMagic then Wishes Fireworks

or

Animal Kingdom early.. do most of the rides..
Go back to the resort for a quick power nap..
Park Hop to MGM
Have fun doing Tower Of Terror in the dark..
Watch Fantasmic Fireworks

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

tracyandalex said:
can you go to both waterparks on the same day if you have the park hopper + waterparks ticket?

tracy
Hi Tracey The answer to this one is no. The Park hopper option is only used for the big 4 parks such as Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, MGM and Animal Kingdom. The Water park admission is a plus feature onto that ticket. If you go to two water parks in one day, the system would take 2 of your plus features kinda similar to what would happen if you went to a Water Park in the morning and Pleasure Island at night. Belle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom