Question about Magical Express

yozhik

My family will be landing in Orlando about 9am, about when should we expect to make it to our hotel (All Star Movies)?

DivineMadness7

Either everyone else has been really lucky, or I have arrived at bad times. Both times that I have been to Disney, it took over 2 hours from the time we got off the plane to the time we got to the resort. The line at the airport alone took over 45 mins.... :shrug:

I think it has A LOT to do with what time you arrive. On our last trip, we had a 6:45 flight that got in about 8:45 and we had little to no wait. However, I know on previous trips, when we had mid-day flights, we had a moderate wait. However, I'm not sure if I would do a 6:45 flight ever again but that's another story!

Upvote 0

Phonedave

I think it has A LOT to do with what time you arrive. On our last trip, we had a 6:45 flight that got in about 8:45 and we had little to no wait. However, I know on previous trips, when we had mid-day flights, we had a moderate wait. However, I'm not sure if I would do a 6:45 flight ever again but that's another story!

Maybe that is why I have had such good luck. We try to take the 8:00 flight out of EWR, and get in around 10:00.

-dave

Upvote 0

Katherine

New question (piggybacking)

So I've gotten all our travel info and we have the tags for our bags for DME but I didn't know our flights when I booked so how do I now go about telling them when we are arriving/leaving? Thanks!

Upvote 0

RiversideBunny

So I've gotten all our travel info and we have the tags for our bags for DME but I didn't know our flights when I booked so how do I now go about telling them when we are arriving/leaving? Thanks!

I think you have to call and let them know. The official WDW web site does not seem to let you enter that infomation now.

Since you already have your yellow tags and ME voucher you should be OK and just need to check in at the ME counter when you arrive.
It wouldn't hurt though to call and give them the flight info.

:)

Upvote 0

H20Babie

If you booked through Disney, you can call CRO (407-939-6244) or enter it yourself here: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/myVacation/dme/login

If you booked through a travel agent, I believe they will have to add the information for you.

Upvote 0

CleveRocks

Okay so once I sign in and get my reservation information how do I actually add the magical express info to my reservation requests?
It'll be a lot easier for you to just call DME directly at 866-599-0951. This way, you can confirm your reservation with a human being, plus ask any other questions you might have. Don't bother calling 407-W-DISNEY ... they know very little about DME, but that doesn't stop many of them from giving lots of information, anyway, een though much of it turns out to be mistaken information. The DME cast members are DME experts ... trust them with your DME reservations.

Upvote 0

gators38

I am using DME in Jan. , so my question is I booked my trip already but now I had to change my flight to a different time on the same day as the other flight. Do I have to call Disney to tell them, we are not checking in any bags at airport

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

If your flight NUMBERS change, it is always a good idea to call Disney and let them know. If your flight TIMES have just changed but the numbers are the same, no phone call is needed as Disney is tracking your flight times by the flight numbers, which is why they ask for that information in the first place! Hope this helps!!! Belle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom