Question about HalloWishes?

ToGreen78

Can anyone tell me where the best place is to be at MK to view HalloWishes? Last year we were near BTMRR and it was great but we did,nt realize how much we really missed in front @ the castle! Thanks:confused:

gbruenin

Speaking of Hallowishes, on nights when the Halloween party isn't running and there are fireworks, do we see Wishes or Hallowishes?

Thanks. Gary

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Speaking of Hallowishes, on nights when the Halloween party isn't running and there are fireworks, do we see Wishes or Hallowishes?

Thanks. Gary
Wishes, with the exception of a night or two before the first MNSSHP where Disney will sometimes do a test shoot of Hallowishes.

Upvote 0

1FoolishMortal

Wishes, with the exception of a night or two before the first MNSSHP where Disney will sometimes do a test shoot of Hallowishes.

If that "test shoot" indeed happens this year, will they announce it to the guests at the resort?? We'll be in WDW from Sept. 8th-14th, and I'd like to see HalloWishes if they do a test run of it. Any ideas when that might happen?

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
If that "test shoot" indeed happens this year, will they announce it to the guests at the resort?? We'll be in WDW from Sept. 8th-14th, and I'd like to see HalloWishes if they do a test run of it. Any ideas when that might happen?
If we are lucky one of the CM's on this board involved with the shoot will give us a little heads up but to my knowledge Disney does not make much if any announcement about a test shoot.

Upvote 0

MomofKatie

Thanks. Gary
Last year, from 10/15 on, HalloWishes was shown every night, MNSSHP or not. There has been no official word one way or another if that will be done again this year.

Upvote 0

a2grafix

The ideal location is at the end of Main St just past Casey's and the ice cream shop.

Thanks for the info on this. Can't believe it's September already and in just six or so weeks (I'm short! I'm under under 50!) I'll be there to experience my first-ever Hallween Party and HalloWishes.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom