QUEEN is the only band to replace Aerosmith in my opinion

ratherbeinwdw

Why not QUEEN?
THE greatest rock band in history.
If they are going to replace Aeorsmith I would either want them or a mixed assortment of rock groups.
That way it would be different each time you ride.
No one can even come close to Queen when Freddy was alive, and even with the replacement/stand in front men they use, they are still the best IMHO.

MaxsDad

This weekend, I was watching "Easter Parade", and it got me to thinking about DHS, and how I wish it was themed more to The Hollywood That Never Was: what fits, what does not fit, and what would need to change.

I love this ride. A Lot. But I must concede it does not fit with the above theme. So I got to thinking about how the bones could be redressed to the above theme.

So, did they have limo's in THTNW? Yes,i think so. What musical act would be in that era? I have no ideas here. Perhaps drop the music theme all together and go Roger Rabbit.

Spikerdink

or the Partridge family.....​
True - but the thing about the Partridge Family is that other than Shirley Jones and David Cassidy, the rest of the 'band' were merely props who faked it till they maked it. And what was the story with the youngest son, who was recast after a year?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom