Putting Tower Of Terr4r To Rest:Anything you have wanted to know

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
TOWER OF TERR4R-NEVER THE SAME FEAR TWICE

THE PROFILES
(please note, the names of these profiles are my own names that i have made up for each one of the profiles)

1)Original--After the fifth demension, you drop down the shaft, and shoot up to the very top set of hortons, or doors, and after pausing for a second, the elevator drops down to the bottom set of hortons and back up to the top, after pausing for another second, you fall all the way back to the bottom of the shaft. Again you shoot up, but halfway through, in the middle of the shaft, the elevator stops, and falls again about 5 feet, and you see lightning and then you shoot back up to the top set of hortons and slowly decend to the bottom set of hortons. The elevator shakes and rattles before plunging back down to the bottom of the shaft and then you shoot up one final time for what i call, freefall fall, where you shoot up and just fall without stopping

2)Window-After going through the fifth demension, you plunge down the shaft, stop, and fall about another 15 feet, which , to me, is really suprising.You then shoot up to the top set of hortons, hold for a sec, fall to the bottom set and come to a dead stop,then after a minute holding there, you continue at full speed down the rest of the shaft. At the bottom,the elevator rises up about 5 feet and stops, your sitting in pitch darkness, you dont know what is gonna happen. After sitting for a second, you shoot up at full speed again, and which is probably oneof the coolest effects as as your going up , the doors at the top on why your still in the middle of the shaft and it makes this really cool lighting pause effect, you have to ride it to see. After going up to the very bottom set of doors, and pausing for a second, the elevator plunges all the way back to the bottom of the shaft where you see the window from the twilight zone break then you shoot back up fo one final freefall fall

3)Ghost Flash-After going throught the fifth demension, you shoot up to 10 feet below the bottom set of hortons, and then stop, and continue up to the bottom set of doors. After pausing for a sec, you plunge back down to the bottom of the shaft and shoot up to the middle and get blasted with chilled air and you see, depending on what shaft your in, the actual Figuires of 2 of the ghosts illuminated by a blue strobe light and then shooting all the way back up to the top to the top set of hortons and falling all the way to the bottom of the shaft. Then you shoot up for one last freefall fall

4)Ghost screen<-----my fav.--After the fifth demension, You shoot up to the bottom set of hortons and with out stopping plunge all the way back down, which provides major airtime.At te bottom of the shaft, you shoot back up to the top set of hortons, and drop to the bottom set of hortons,stop, and fall backdown again. At the bottom of the shaft is where the action happens. You fall to the bottom, and where, i dont know how it is acheived, you rise up ,about 30 feet, without even really feeling it, whichis really cool. After you rise up, you fall back down to the way bottom of the shaft where the elevator starts shaking, and the ghosts,all five, appear on the unload screen at the bottom, and before you can really focus on them, you get lasted with chilled air and you shoot up one final freefall fall.

well thats what all the hype is about. Also, in today's Orlando sentinel(got mine at school) they had an advertisment for tower 4 which is really cool. PLEASE help m pass these names of the profiles on to other people, if you have been on it, tell every what profile you had--thanks

MrNonacho

Premium Member
For anyone interested in which of these correspond to the diagrams at http://www.wdwmagic.com/tower.htm, here you go:

Diagram 1 - Original

Diagram 2 - Ghost Screen

Diagram 3 - Window

Diagram 4 - Ghost Flash

There are some differences between the diagrams and the actual profiles, but they are pretty close.

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
thank you for actually posting the names, i didnt incluse those diagrams cause they are not 100% correct

imagineer boy

The ghosts flash you?! Oh my! :lol: Just kidding. I have always wanted to know what ToT4 was like. Thank you for telling us.:animwink:

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
no problem-happi to help

Attachments

• dec22_80.jpg
    dec22_80.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 321

MrNonacho

Premium Member
Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
You could add,

The Lost Sequence to the list.

Don't you start this again! :)

Though, if somehow a PM about it should land in my inbox, I'm sure any details would be kept a strict secret...

The_CEO

I was just saying you all forgot a sequence.. didnt mean i was going to tell anyone whats going on lol. Hey ToT.. I sent you an IM on AIM

dxwwf3

Do any of these profiles have the "burnt rubber" smell that was rumored about? Or was it just that a rumor.

Rode it about 6 times last week and paid close attention to the smells and didn't smell any burnt rubber.

The guy sitting behind me needed to use some Right Guard..:dazzle:

Tramp

Maybe this was answered somewhere else but what the heck:

Do each of the elevators run the four sequences randomly or does each elevator have 1 of the 4 sequences programmed to it?

MrNonacho

Premium Member
I thought I smelled something once, but it wasn't until the end where the car starts rolling back. It was very faint and I'm not sure if it was supposed to be there.

Tramp, the load shafts have nothing to do with which profile you get. It's all random.

Tramp

CEO/Mr. Nonacho

Thanks for responding... I guess that only forces me to ride until I experience all four sequences.:lol:

Domboy

OK

Sorry to be really stupid - but whats a Horton?

I've seen it about on TOT and still have no idea what one is?

am I being really thick? :dazzle:

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
it should be up and ready to ride within the next 5 months. It wont be announced, as if it was, it would ruin the suprise. The sequence will run very sparsly, as it will only run ex.-1 in 25 times, once you get it, you will be COMPLETELY suprised. Best sequence yet:animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom