Pushing Daisies...anyone watch?

Shere_Khan

Original Poster
I have no idea who that is, but I love his voice! :)

*leaves*
Because I'm DVRing tonight's episode and I don't want to know what's going on. :lookaroun

Oh you gotta watch Pete's Dragon. It is one of my favorite Disney movies. He cracks me up in that movie.

Uponastar

Again, it just gets better every week. I love that Ellen Greene got to sing. Favorite quote tonight: "Put your hand up!"

I just watched my DVR of last week's episode and, when I heard her sing, I realized that Ellen Greene is Little Shop of Horror's Audrey! I knew that voice instantly, but I didn't recognize her by her name or face.

hcswingfield

I just watched my DVR of last week's episode and, when I heard her sing, I realized that Ellen Greene is Little Shop of Horror's Audrey! I knew that voice instantly, but I didn't recognize her by her name or face.

Maybe they will work in a way for her to sing "Suddenly Seymore"!

Shere_Khan

Original Poster
The Halloween episode looks like it will be a good one. I am suddenly looking forward to Wednesdays.

I just thought of something about PP though that is kind of silly. In the last episode when Naomi's daughter says she is having s.e.x. but she really wasn't, her friend was. Wouldn't Addision be able to tell that she is still a virgin from her pap?

hcswingfield

The Halloween episode looks like it will be a good one. I am suddenly looking forward to Wednesdays.

I just thought of something about PP though that is kind of silly. In the last episode when Naomi's daughter says she is having s.e.x. but she really wasn't, her friend was. Wouldn't Addision be able to tell that she is still a virgin from her pap?

As with most TV shows, you have to overlook major details like this that are sacrificed for the plot. It's called "willing suspension of disbelief."

Shere_Khan

Original Poster
As with most TV shows, you have to overlook major details like this that are sacrificed for the plot. It's called "willing suspension of disbelief."

Lol, I suppose so. I guess I just figured that this "world class neo natal surgeon" would catch something like that.

Shere_Khan

Original Poster
Well apparently due to the writer's strike we may not be seeing much more of this show for quite a while.
From AICN:
Bryan Fuller was picketing Warner Brothers with the entire writing staff of PUSHING DAISIES.

davidpw97

Oh you gotta watch Pete's Dragon. It is one of my favorite Disney movies. He cracks me up in that movie.

I don't like bumping old threads but didn't want to create a new one. Been more than a year since anyone has posted here which probably explains why the show has been cancelled, out of sight, out of mind I guess.
Anyway, I'm a huge fan of Pete's Dragaon and last night's show was awesome and FULL of Pete's Dragon references. When they said the Lighthouse keeper's name was Nora, I thought it was cool and it did make me think of the movie but I didn't know that it was going to be a continuing theme throughout the episode. The a capella singing of "Candle on the Water" was pretty sweet and now I wish they would have done the full song. Soooo anyone else see it or am I the last one still watching?

SpongeScott

We're still watching and we hate that it's been cancelled. At least the show will get some sort of closure since they know it's being canned and can wrap some things up.

FanofDinsey1981

Still watching! I am so glad they are doing a bit more focus on Olive and Emerson, they were perfection in last nights episode. It is too bad they are cancelling the show, though I do hear they are going to continue the story in comic book form. I don't usually buy DVD sets of tv shows, but I might on Pushing Daisies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom