"PUSH" the talkingtrash can

noname70

Original Poster
"PUSH" the talking trash can

With Mickey's Star Traders Store closed for rehab does anyone know if and/or where PUSH the talking tash can will be hanging out?
He is usually right outside the store near the Speedway and is one of my favorites!:wave:

Woody13

Sometimes you'll find "PUSH" at Epcot (he often can be found at the entrance to the World Showcase). Also, you might want to talk to his brother at Conservation Station at AK. Guest Relations will be able to steer you to the right trash can. :D

I have seen Push in the Animal Kingdom at the Oasis and also at Rafiki's Planet watch. I saw him there while I was greeting... I'm not sure if that is a usual hangout for push or not.

Woody13

Originally posted by ghostygreeter
I have seen Push in the Animal Kingdom at the Oasis and also at Rafiki's Planet watch. I saw him there while I was greeting... I'm not sure if that is a usual hangout for push or not.

That's not PUSH. It's his brother. :D

CheshireCatStar

We ran into both PUSH and pipa (his cousin over at the Animal Kingdom) on our visit last week.

PUSH actually told his cousin about us, and when we ran into Pipa at the Animal Kingdom Main Gate, he told us how his cousin had told him all about us. He even knew our names! Simply crazy fun going on there....

Pipa also told us the irony of his name. You see, Pipa is a recycling can. In Swahili, Pipa means trash.

Woody13

Originally posted by CheshireCatStar
We ran into both PUSH and pipa (his cousin over at the Animal Kingdom) on our visit last week.

PUSH actually told his cousin about us, and when we ran into Pipa at the Animal Kingdom Main Gate, he told us how his cousin had told him all about us. He even knew our names! Simply crazy fun going on there....

Pipa also told us the irony of his name. You see, Pipa is a recycling can. In Swahili, Pipa means trash.

Thank you! I had faith and trust that some pixy dust person such as you would explain. :wave:

Pixie Duster

Darn it I was too late to explain :)
But Wes Palm likes to scoot around the Main Entrance of AK, I think he has more personality than the Push and Pipa, but that's just me. If you want to see Wes, visit Outpost (shop outside of the park) or Garden Gate Gifts (camera shop - get there before 1 p.m.) and we can call to find out when any character including Pipa, Push, Wes Palm, Devine, Mickey, whoever meets and greets at WDW. Any merchandise CM can do this. If they don't know the number they can always dial 0 and be connected.

Woody13

Originally posted by AliciaLuvzDizne
in animal kingdom...
who's the kinda scary tree lady with the really long legs that people trip over all the time?

she's REALLY good!!

Devine. You're right! :D

raven

Originally posted by AliciaLuvzDizne
in animal kingdom...
who's the kinda scary tree lady with the really long legs that people trip over all the time?

she's REALLY good!!

Scary tree lady? Never saw that. Anyone have a pic?

AliciaLuvzDizne

hmm
in those pictures "she" looked like a scary tree man :lookaroun
LOL well anyways it was a lady when i saw her
it scared the STUFF! out of me the first time
but she has a very kind face and WOW does she blend in!!:sohappy:

TimeTrip

Yes.. i actually got to see PUSH backstage a few weeks ago because I was doing Magic Music Days. It turned out that PUSH had finished its bit just as we were about to entrer Tomorrowland, so I it was pretty easy to see what the person that worked PUSH looked/dressed/acted like. Very very low key. At least now I know what to look for when hes out in front of guests :).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom