"PUSH" the talkingtrash can

wdwvip3

Hey, lets not forget about our friend who is stuck in the water fountain!! Name unknown to me, but perhaps you know who I am talking about?? :confused:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by wdwvip3
Hey, lets not forget about our friend who is stuck in the water fountain!! Name unknown to me, but perhaps you know who I am talking about?? :confused:

Hi Ashley! :wave:

wdwvip3

Hello there yourself MKT :wave:

Do you know about the people being stuck in the water fountain?? I'm pretty sure it is at Epcot and perhaps at another park... Thats what happens when you don't believe in the pixie dust.. you get stuck in the water fountain! :eek:

Have a great weekend everyone!!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I love the guy in the water fountain. Or especially when you push the button to start to drink your water and you hear a toilet flush. :lol: Ewwwww!!

pilka214

hey u all talk about the palm and trash cans but wut about the little fire hydrant and mgm he likes to hide and when they walk by spray them last time i saw him uhhh was when uhhhhhhhh i forgot i have short term memory but i remember seeing push like 3 years ago when and i saw the palm at ak over last summer on july 4

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom