Purchase donuts at resort gift shops?

ThinkTink721

I read a post the other day that said some resorts sell boxes of donuts in their gift shops & will charge you just one of your snacks for a box if you have the DDP.
Does anyone know anything about this?
That would be a good option for us (a family of 5 w/ 2 in-laws going).
:veryconfu :slurp:

DisneyChik17

It's true.

We had a lot of snack credits left over on our last day, so we went to the food court and got some bottles of water and two boxes of powdered doghnuts. They were actually really good. Take advantage of it.

Upvote 0

jesserin

Yep! It's a great plan - one box could feed a family of 5 for breakfast easily! Most of them come with 12!
(I would know... that's our "vacation" breakfast :lol:)

Upvote 0

wdwnj

WE WERE ON THE DDP IN 4/07 HAD 13 EXTRA SNACKS LEFT AND WE DROVE FROM NJ TO FL AND BACK SO THE LAST DAY WENT TO FOOD COURT IN POP CENTURY AND GOT 11 BOTTLES OF WATER AND 2 BOXES ON ENTENMANNS DONUTS THEY COUNT FOR 1 SNACK EACH--PUT WATER IN COOLER AND GOT ICE FROM HOTEL MACHINES AND OFF WE LEFT AT 5AM IN AM WAS GREAT HAD DRINKS AND SNACKS IN CAR AND DID NOT HAVE TO STOP AT A GROCERY STORE TO PURCHASE--:p

Upvote 0

ThinkTink721

Original Poster
Yep! It's a great plan - one box could feed a family of 5 for breakfast easily! Most of them come with 12!
Thank to everyone for the info.!
So, one box of donuts will account for 1 snack?
:slurp: :veryconfu :wave:

Upvote 0

slappy magoo

Thank to everyone for the info.!
So, one box of donuts will account for 1 snack?
:slurp: :veryconfu :wave:

It seems like just about anything you can shove down your gullet (anything that can be techincally considered "food" or "drink") that costs less than 4 dollars is considered a snack. I'm sure there are exceptions but that's the gist. And I'm sure, once WDW finds out entire families are eating breakfast for the cost of one snack credit, Entenmann's donuts will quickly be added to the "exceptions" list. :lol:

Upvote 0

CBOMB

One box equals two breakfasts for me. I can't help myself I'm addicted to Entenmann's donuts.:D They are absolutely the best preboxed donut out there, in my opinion.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom