Ps3

The_CEO

TO bad the screens from the games look like crap.. Not enough textures and every screen looks like a blurred image.

I won't be buying it..

JonnyK

It looks awesome but i dont like the controller and notice how the ps3 font is spidermans font.. cool huh.

also im getting this and the xbox 360 ;)

TheOneVader

It's not Spiderman font, just really close to it. Also, the controller does look like crap, but I've seen a similar 3rd party PS2 controller that was supposedly the most comfortable controller ever made.

I saw a video for Killzone 2, and all I have to say is... OH MY GOOD I WANT!!! The graphics are AMAZING.

Pkd87

Both the Playstaion 3 and the X Box 360 looks sweet. I think ill be getting the xbox over the PS3 but haven't deceded yet.

SirGoofy

TheOneVader said:
I saw a video for Killzone 2, and all I have to say is... OH MY GOOD I WANT!!! The graphics are AMAZING.

Yea, they are amazing. Too bad they aren't the graphics from the game. That was a prerendered movie of what Sony hopes Killzone 2 looks like. Unfortunately many of the events in the trailer are not feasable.

tj229er

SirGoofy said:
Yea, they are amazing. Too bad they aren't the graphics from the game. That was a prerendered movie of what Sony hopes Killzone 2 looks like. Unfortunately many of the events in the trailer are not feasable.
No one knows if it is pre-rendered or in-game. No one has officaly said. It is only speculation.

SirGoofy

tj229er said:
No one knows if it is pre-rendered or in-game. No one has officaly said. It is only speculation.

No, no one has said for sure, but many experts have said it is prerendered. There are things ion the trailor that just aren't possible gameplay wise. The graphics are possible.

imagineer99

Well, X-Box 360 was a HUGE disappointment. The games looked...well, not much better than what my PC currently plays (or my current X-box for that matter).

PS3 owned!

NemoRocks78

Seized
The_CEO said:
TO bad the screens from the games look like crap.. Not enough textures and every screen looks like a blurred image.

I won't be buying it..
I agree. Some of the screens did absolutely nothing for me. Looks like the only Sony gaming product I'll own is the PSP --- I'm definitely buying the 360 and Revolution instead of this machine.

imagineer99

Are you joking? Look at 360 games--they look moderately better than what already exists. In terms of hardware strength, PS3 was by far the most impressive offering.

SirGoofy

imagineer99 said:
Are you joking? Look at 360 games--they look moderately better than what already exists. In terms of hardware strength, PS3 was by far the most impressive offering.

Are you joking? :lol: Have you seen Gears of War? Ghost Recon 3? They both look awsome.

NemoRocks78

Seized
SirGoofy said:
Are you joking? :lol: Have you seen Gears of War? Ghost Recon 3? They both look awsome.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, The Godfather, Need for Speed Most Wanted, and NBA Live '06 were very impressive as well.

imagineer99

Gears of War was the only good looking game. Everything else was a sequel or moderately better than what already exists. Hardware wise PS3 is a more powerful machine. Frankly, I don't have money to burn on X-box 1.5, I want a true next generation console.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom