Ps3

SirGoofy

imagineer99 said:
Gears of War was the only good looking game. Everything else was a sequel or moderately better than what already exists. Hardware wise PS3 is a more powerful machine. Frankly, I don't have money to burn on X-box 1.5, I want a true next generation console.

XBox 360 isn't as powerful as PS3, but it is hardly XBox 1.5. Ghost Recon is a whole heck of a lot nicer than anything that exists now, and Perfect Dark Zero was said to be prettier than Gears. What did Playstation actually show? Sequals. Devil May Cry 4, MGS 4, Killzone(which was prerendered).

imagineer99

Killzone was built to spec, though. Everything that was shown, can be done.

I'm not a sony fanboy and don't own a playstation 2. However, I know what's better. Hence why I have an X-Box as opposed to a PS2 (the former being a better machine).

The future of games is all about creating the most realistic and immersive gaming experience. What amazed me the most about PS3 was the emotion that resonated in the FACES of each character. Watching the Fight Night Demo (in realtime) was shocking.

If you look at every game shown for the 360, the characters have no emotion or feeling. They look like bland robot people. Who cares if the cars look shiny or the uniforms are normal-mapped? Show me the future. 360 for all its hoopla and online services just didn't.

MCBRIZZ5

Original Poster
SirGoofy said:
Are you joking? :lol: Have you seen Gears of War? Ghost Recon 3? They both look awsome.
Ghost Recon 3 will be countered by Socom 4 and you know that will be better as it always is. And GS3 will probably come out anyway for PS3 too like the others. Bottom line PS3 kicks butt!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom