Provisional dates for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and Mickey's Very Merry

tecowdw

Dang, looks like they aren't going to be offering MVMCP in mid-August...looks like I'm going to miss it this year... :rolleyes:

:ROFLOL:
Maybe next year!
A few more years and we can go to the Halloween Party during Memorial Day and the Christmas Party during Labor Day week. Can't wait!
:lol:

tecowdw

Wow they are starting the MNSSHP a week earlier this year.......and one is the same evening as the Night of Joy. Seems kinda odd to me.

It's all about the $$. Wouldn't it be interesting to know how much extra profit Disney makes on these party events from a normal day? Must be enough to keep having more!!
:rolleyes:

Knett

Just curious, if these dates hold, I will be able to attend MNSSHP finally! What are the prices for adults and kids normally?

drp4video

Thanks for the dates. We have never been to WDW for Halloween, which is the only holiday we have missed so far. I am hoping my DD's college class schedule will permit us to go this coming fall. Won't know till May.

GoofyFan1

I'll miss MVMCP by one day, I don't arrive until 12/20....but I'll be at MNSSHP again this year:sohappy:. I can't wait!

Ausdaddy

We went to MNSSHP party last year and had a good time. They are letting too many people in to these parties, though. The wait times aren't what they should be.

UKHelen

Can anyone give me an idea of when the MVMCP dates are usually confirmed/made official - we are only there for the first two dates so suspect we'll need to book prett quickly!

Minnietoo

I called Disney when I saw these dates because i thought it was something that would be fun for us and the rep at Disney said no dates have been released BUt in past the party starts 2 weeks before Thanksgiving , stops the week of thanksgiving and starts up again after. She also said they have no pricing since the dates haven't been officially announced but she said from her past experience the prices would be the same at the PPP.

so if these dates are right and the rep is right YIPPE we can go!!!!!!!!!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

culturenthrills

I'll miss MVMCP by one day, I don't arrive until 12/20....but I'll be at MNSSHP again this year:sohappy:. I can't wait!

Besides the perimeter fireworks during the finale and the free hot chocolate and cookies you will not be missing anything. You will get to see all the things that they have at the party for free. I am glad they are ending the parties on the 19th this year, after the last few years of ending them on the 22nd. It is an improvement but I wish they would go back to ending the parties around the 15th of the month. It sucks that we have to pay to enjoy Christmas at MK while our friends out in Cali get Christmas for free at DL, plus HMH and IASW Christmas.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom