Proposal ideas..

mikey531

Original Poster
Here is what I did

Everything I wanted happened. I had my son and his family "accidentally" find us at Disney Hollywood Studios. We were coincidentally standing on Sunset Blvd and my grandsons snuck up behind us and said hi. This happened around 1:00 so we talked a little and they said they were going to see Beauty and the Beast, and Pamm said that was her favorite so I suggested we all go together. We got there about 1:30 and I said wait here as I read something on the Disney forum about the show, and that I may be able to get us in the front and maybe meet Belle and the Prince. It took a few minutes to get the information to the right person but having a lot on my mind I didn't remember to write down any names. I went back and said it was all set we were going to sit in the front and meet Belle and the Prince! Pamm still had no idea what was going to happen, all during the show I could see the cast members off to the sides and then after the show she came over and said to wait a minute and she would come get us. So we went off to the side and I said lets get some pictures of the kids with Belle and they also had a photopass photographer there too. After they had their pictures I said why don't we have one too? So I said get between Belle and the Prince and she wanted my grandsons in the picture too and then said she would stand next to the prince, so I said ok I will do it here and got on one knee and asked her. What was really cool was a lot of the cast members who work there were all standing on the sides and congratulated us. You can see Pamm's reaction in the photos. I will post more when I get the photopass CD. Thanks for all the help and suggestions that I got from here.

Mike

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/album.php?albumid=1270&pictureid=16946

becanya

Everything I wanted happened. I had my son and his family "accidentally" find us at Disney Hollywood Studios. We were coincidentally standing on Sunset Blvd and my grandsons snuck up behind us and said hi. This happened around 1:00 so we talked a little and they said they were going to see Beauty and the Beast, and Pamm said that was her favorite so I suggested we all go together. We got there about 1:30 and I said wait here as I read something on the Disney forum about the show, and that I may be able to get us in the front and maybe meet Belle and the Prince. It took a few minutes to get the information to the right person but having a lot on my mind I didn't remember to write down any names. I went back and said it was all set we were going to sit in the front and meet Belle and the Prince! Pamm still had no idea what was going to happen, all during the show I could see the cast members off to the sides and then after the show she came over and said to wait a minute and she would come get us. So we went off to the side and I said lets get some pictures of the kids with Belle and they also had a photopass photographer there too. After they had their pictures I said why don't we have one too? So I said get between Belle and the Prince and she wanted my grandsons in the picture too and then said she would stand next to the prince, so I said ok I will do it here and got on one knee and asked her. What was really cool was a lot of the cast members who work there were all standing on the sides and congratulated us. You can see Pamm's reaction in the photos. I will post more when I get the photopass CD. Thanks for all the help and suggestions that I got from here.

Mike

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/album.php?albumid=1270&pictureid=16946

My husband is laughing at me because I'm sitting here crying over your proposal story and pictures. That is the sweetest ever, and I'm so glad everything worked out well for your big day!

Fashionista007

I am SO incredibly happy for you! I'm getting all teary reading this at work late on a friday afternoon :) Are you going to do a Disney wedding and/or honeymoon?

mikey531

Original Poster
Photos

I got some help with posting photos here they are.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mickey92

What an incredible story! I am really happy for you both!! Congratulations!! Wish you both the best for the future :)

Are thinking of getting married in WDW?

Best Wishes again,

Tristan x

foreverbelle

OMG what an amazing thing.....and what a great guy for doing all this for her! She is quite the lucky lady.

Congratulations on your engagement!!

mikey531

Original Poster
Well we got married on July 29, 2012 it was 6 1/2 years from the first time we met. It was a simple Beauty & Then Beast wedding. Pictures should be coming in a couple more weeks!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom