Proposal at Monsters inc.

jester7k

Original Poster
I am going to be attending MK this Wednesday. I am going to ask my girlfriend to marry me that day. I am really hoping to do this during the Monsters Inc. show. I know you can text in jokes, and I figured why not text in a proposal? I mean, it's Disney, Happiest place on earth... it's kinda their thing. Lot's of people, everyone leaves that show happy. (maybe)

So I call in to Disney and see if this is possible, and everyone I've talked to seems to think this is the greatest idea. That's when they direct my call to the second person in the chain, and everything goes to heck! The last two people I talked to never even heard of The Monsters Inc attraction, which is kinda scary since they work for Disney, and they keep trying to sell me their packages that I just wasn't interested in.

Honestly, this is something that i would be willing to pay for if I had too, but aside from asking guest relations, and begging a CM right before the show begins for help... I'm not sure what I can do.

Any suggestions to get the proposal into a Monsters Inc show would be great.

wdwmomof3

I don't know, it depends on you and if you think that she will like it. Personally, I would like a more romantic proposal by the castle but I'm weird and a hopeless romantic. :lol:

It would be fun to watch though.:)

happymom52003

Here is a link to a thread about a guy who proposed on the Great Movie Ride. The CM's there were more than happy to help him....he managed to get away from his girlfriend for awhile in order to go talk to them ahead of time. So I think if that is really how you want to propose you should try to go to the attraction sometime earlier in the day without your girlfriend so you can talk to the Monster Inc Cm's. But you better have a backup plan in case they say no! Good luck and be sure to let us know how it goes!
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=243324

jester7k

Original Poster
She'll say yes. She knows I'm going to propose, she knows I'm going to do it during our stay at Disney, but I don't want her to see it coming. I have a warped sense of humor, and so does she. My whole family, and her friends thinks this is a great idea.

I'll have some family there to distract her at key times, and to be ready with the cameras. I'll let everone know how it went.

Time to play nice with a Monster Inc. CM!

wdwmomof3

She'll say yes. She knows I'm going to propose, she knows I'm going to do it during our stay at Disney, but I don't want her to see it coming. I have a warped sense of humor, and so does she. My whole family, and her friends thinks this is a great idea.

I'll have some family there to distract her at key times, and to be ready with the cameras. I'll let everone know how it went.

Then all means do it. It never hurts to ask, and if she already knows, she will not think that it would happen there. That's funny.

joanna71985

That's awsome! Good luck!

Shadowdawn

I'm a sucker for quirky proposals. Hey my dream one is on Jungle Cruise with the skipper poking fun at us. Good luck, I'm sure it'll be memorable.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom