proof that WDW has done nothing to improve the parks in yeqrs

Goofyernmost

The problem I have has nothing to do with the age of the actors, but the age of the show. We're approaching 20 years since it's last update. With all the advancements that have happened since then Disney should be able to come up with something brand new that could really wow us. Maybe get in touch with IMAX? I just think that in FUTURE WORLD the attractions should be updated once in a while so they don't become dated. Just so you know I'm still a fan of what's there now, I just think there's a lot of potential for an update.
I think that part of my problem is that I really love that show and am totally afraid that changing it, even just updating technology, will screw it up. I know I sound like a broken record, but, I was there to witness the original WoE and, believe me, there is a vacuum in space because it sucked so bad. They have a major challenge with this one due to the length of it. The current one fits well into segments and is funny and much more interesting then before. There must be a gazillion ways that they can mess this up without even trying.

mahnamahna101

AK opened in 1998. Since 1998..

Space Ranger Spin
Test Track
Rock 'n' roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
Magic Carpets of Aladdin
Tricera Top Spin
Primeval Whirl
Misson: SPACE
Mickey's PhilharMagic
Expedition Everest
Monster's Inc Laugh Floor
Soarin'
Toy Story Midway Mania
Under the Sea with the Little Mermaid
Seven Dwarfs Mine Ride

Just to name a few...

Yes, I agree there should be more, but it's inaccurate to say they have done nothing. New gates don't open on a schedule, they are opened as needed. Logically that rate has to slow down at some point since you don't have an unlimited customer base.
Space Ranger Spin
Test Track
Rock n' Roller Coaster
Mission - SPACE
Expedition Everest
Soarin'
SDMT

The rest may have been additions/replacements/changes, but they weren't really for the better (actually for the worse tbh, even Laugh Floor since it ruins the theme of Tomorrowland). TSMM is an absolutely terrible dark ride (Wii Screens on a track, what will WDI come up with next?) and Mermaid has a beautiful facade that's wasted on a bland dark ride experience (should have been longer... maybe even a boat ride rather than Omnimovers? Could have used a trackless ride system with it)

Of those, only 3 are what I'd call drastic improvements. Test Track, Soarin' and Everest.

Horizons I've heard was significantly more enjoyable than MS. Buzz could have been great with actual AAs throughout the ride. RnRC seems like a rush job because TDO wanted to have something for DHS in time for IOA's grand opening. No theming, no facade... just walking into a grey building.

SDMT looks nice, but in the end, it's a well themed kiddie coaster. No way was I going to wait the 105 minute standby line for it.

Walt Disney1955

After going to Disneyland I will say one thing, they could make Fantasyland better in the MK. Despite the recent expansion even. Other than that, I don't want Carsland in WDW. I like the fact that there are different things in each park. Disneyland and Disney World don't have to be replicas of each other.

DManRightHere

The Magic King on opened in 1971. In 1982 a Epoct opened. In 1989 MGM Hollywood Studio opened. In 1994 Animal Kingdom opened. What has been done sine. Nothing. It is not only time to finish the planned expansion of Animal Kingdom but put in Cars land other attraction to DHS and finally update Epcot both in Future world and 23rd show Case. However we are also due a 5th Gate. This is the longer gap for a new park since WDW opened.. Even if a new gate were opened in 2021 it would be way past due.

Current management has neglected WDW and even though I love the Disney Springs upgrade and Magic Bands, Fast Pass plus and my Disney Experience and have faith in the company it is time to show all those on the East Coast the Disney cares about us. 5.8 billion in Shanghai, more in France, Hong Kong resorts and Paris, Florida has been neglected. Spend a few Billion here for major improvements and the bottom line will grow so fast you would be amazed.

Wdw doesn't need a 5th park. Maybe another waterpark. They have plenty of potential for the parks they already have.

Mr Anderson

Jeez. Once again here comes Mr. Facts to ruin the uninformed fun!;)
slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
and Mermaid has a beautiful facade that's wasted on a bland dark ride experience (should have been longer... maybe even a boat ride rather than Omnimovers? Could have used a trackless ride system with it)

Horizons I've heard was significantly more enjoyable than MS. Buzz could have been great with actual AAs throughout the ride. RnRC seems like a rush job because TDO wanted to have something for DHS in time for IOA's grand opening. No theming, no facade... just walking into a grey building.

SDMT looks nice, but in the end, it's a well themed kiddie coaster. No way was I going to wait the 105 minute standby line for it.

I started losing respect for all of your "facts" (hopefully they're just opinions) right after you got to Mermaid.

Yea, the ride may not add up to what was advertised. Nothing EVER is at Disney. Just get over that stupid little fact. Whether it lived up to your expectations or not, it's a very, VERY GOOD dark ride! One of the BEST in all of the parks! It's better than pooh, peter pan, and any other dark ride that's ever existed in Fantasyland. Yea, I went there. But THAT is a freaking fact. You cannot say that the mermaid ride was NOT a good expansion to MK. Because it's a very well made dark ride, and most likely EXCEEDS the expectations to normal park guests after getting off the other two basic dark rides in the land.

Horizons, hah. I always laugh at it's popularity for being CoP's "sequel." Some sequel. Disney can't even maintain the prequel to the freakin ride. Heck, they technically didn't even maintain Horizons very well either! I'm pretty sure Horizons would have been left exactly the same if it was still open today with little to no updates, just like Ellen's Energy Adventure. It, would suck. Mission: Space, while I don't care for it, was definitely a great idea for a replacement of Horizons. I'm gonna get hate from this, but this is just how I'm seeing things.

Buzz is just fine as it is, and would be just as popular with or without "actual AAs." It has it's own unique style to it honestly, and a majority of people who ride it, enjoy it. So yes, it was a good addition to Tomorrowland.

RnRC seems like a rushed job? The ride itself has just as much atmosphere with it's references as Space Mountain does with it's space-theming. This is honestly the BETTER version of Universal's rock coaster.

Well themed kiddie coaster? A very well done kiddie addition to the parks, which is basically their main audience anyways.

I really don't know why, but sometimes these negative posts on these forums really get to me. I don't know why. They just do. Some people just bug me. Disney is doing perfectly fine adding new attractions to the parks. Forumers are just grouchy. Blah >.<

I'm going to EPCOT on Thursday. I'm going to walk in, enjoy EVERY. SINGLE. RIDE. AS THEY ARE. and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it. I'm not going to look for broken affects. I'm not going to think about what ya'll are complaining about. I'm not going to think "god this is so outdated." No. I'm going to go see every ride, and every show, and appreciate what I'm getting. Because in the end, all of the attractions are 100X better than what Six Flags can give any of us.

Stitch's Great Escape is better than almost 80% of what a normal theme park ride is going to give me. I'd much rather watch Stitch, ride imagination, or watch Captain EO rather than a 30 un themed, not very well maintained, roller coasters.

Thanks, Disney. For your time in trying to make the most unique, and awesome attraction experiences better than what most parks have to offer. :)

The Empress Lilly

I started losing respect for all of your "facts" (hopefully they're just opinions) right after you got to Mermaid.

Yea, the ride may not add up to what was advertised. Nothing EVER is at Disney. Just get over that stupid little fact. Whether it lived up to your expectations or not, it's a very, VERY GOOD dark ride! One of the BEST in all of the parks! It's better than pooh, peter pan, and any other dark ride that's ever existed in Fantasyland. Yea, I went there. But THAT is a freaking fact. You cannot say that the mermaid ride was NOT a good expansion to MK. Because it's a very well made dark ride, and most likely EXCEEDS the expectations to normal park guests after getting off the other two basic dark rides in the land.

Horizons, hah. I always laugh at it's popularity for being CoP's "sequel." Some sequel. Disney can't even maintain the prequel to the freakin ride. Heck, they technically didn't even maintain Horizons very well either! I'm pretty sure Horizons would have been left exactly the same if it was still open today with little to no updates, just like Ellen's Energy Adventure. It, would suck. Mission: Space, while I don't care for it, was definitely a great idea for a replacement of Horizons. I'm gonna get hate from this, but this is just how I'm seeing things.

Buzz is just fine as it is, and would be just as popular with or without "actual AAs." It has it's own unique style to it honestly, and a majority of people who ride it, enjoy it. So yes, it was a good addition to Tomorrowland.

RnRC seems like a rushed job? The ride itself has just as much atmosphere with it's references as Space Mountain does with it's space-theming. This is honestly the BETTER version of Universal's rock coaster.

Well themed kiddie coaster? A very well done kiddie addition to the parks, which is basically their main audience anyways.

I really don't know why, but sometimes these negative posts on these forums really get to me. I don't know why. They just do. Some people just bug me. Disney is doing perfectly fine adding new attractions to the parks. Forumers are just grouchy. Blah >.<

I'm going to EPCOT on Thursday. I'm going to walk in, enjoy EVERY. SINGLE. RIDE. AS THEY ARE. and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it. I'm not going to look for broken affects. I'm not going to think about what ya'll are complaining about. I'm not going to think "god this is so outdated." No. I'm going to go see every ride, and every show, and appreciate what I'm getting. Because in the end, all of the attractions are 100X better than what Six Flags can give any of us.

Stitch's Great Escape is better than almost 80% of what a normal theme park ride is going to give me. I'd much rather watch Stitch, ride imagination, or watch Captain EO rather than a 30 un themed, not very well maintained, roller coasters.

Thanks, Disney. For your time in trying to make the most unique, and awesome attraction experiences better than what most parks have to offer. :)
Ok.
coffee.gif

mahnamahna101

Ok - FYI you're far too defensive of a stagnant resort for me to take you seriously. And you're basically an ostrich burying your head in the sand screeching "WDW is great! They don't have any flaws that need to be fixed! I'll enjoy the dated/lackluster effects as is!!"

All of Six Flag's coasters are more fun than Stitch's Great Escape - don't care what you say about the attraction. An off-the-shelf thrill coaster isn't surpassed by an alien AA burping on me.

Why do you think we're grouchy? Was Walt a grouch for looking for what can be fixed/improved in every attraction? I know for a fact he's been quoted to say such a thing. He was always looking for a way to better Disneyland.

You "appreciate what you're getting"? At Epcot, Disney hasn't added anything since 2007. Yet, you're obviously happy Disney even bothered to add anything to the park since 1982? You feel Disney isn't obligated to keep their guests satisfied? You feel Disney doesn't need to keep the parks fresh and expand/build out each park to maximum capacity?

You just belittled my opinions, and then claim Mermaid being a great ride is a fact... okay? Yours is an opinion also, technically. Mermaid might have bigger sets and actual AAs but compared to Hunny Hunt at Tokyo Disneyland? It's something I would have expected as a major addition to Fantasyland 10-15 years ago. It's a nice addition and I appreciate that Disney added another people-eater, but I don't have to blindly love the ride. I've ridden it, actually. I thought it was pretty bland - too similar to the "let's retell the movie in ride form" that Fantasyland dark rides tend to take. Ursula was superb, but the rest was just okay. Certainly nothing of a true "wow" factor aside from the facade.

I can't say it's not a "GOOD" expansion, huh? Anything you say is fact while everything I say is an opinion? Smart logic there. For the record, I can think of plenty of better ways to expand Fantasyland than what we got. SWSA stays. Expansion includes Pinocchio water ride, B&TB trackless dark ride and Bald Mountain along with the Wonderland mini-land and a revamped PPF. Relocate IASW to World Showcase and use IASW's old building for a new Tangled ride to go with the bathrooms. A well balanced Fantasyland that would have something for everyone.

I find it strange you're devoted to all things Disney and believe WDW can do no wrong, yet you mock Horizons the way you did. You do know Future World had enough room for Mission - SPACE, Test Track, World of Motion and Horizons to all coexist? And Horizons is significantly more inspired/original than any dark ride Disney has done stateside in the last 30 years. Aside from Mystic Manor, none of the dark rides have surpassed Horizons in charm and ingenuity. Buzz? Mermaid? TSMM? You want to call those great and say Horizons is terrible?

You even stated Disney doesn't update the pavillions at Epcot... and yet you gave them a free pass. As a WDW fan, I can't give any theme park a free pass for stagnation. Just can't. Especially in a park with as many expansion pads/space as Epcot.

Where do you get the idea I like Rip Ride Rockit more than RnRC? I think both are fun coasters, but nothing more. RRR probably more since it's got better drops and more music selection.

Their main audience is "everyone" - not kids. TDO has convinced you 3 to 8 year olds is Disney's bread and butter but Walt never wanted that. He wanted teens/adults to have as much fun as the kids. And SDMT may look beautiful, but in the end, it's a well-themed kiddie coaster. I'm not waiting 100+ minutes for that. Don't care how great it is - any wait over 60 minutes or even 45 minutes would be a ripoff of my time. I'm sure it's nice, but I'm not going to wait that long.

Unique style? Have you seen MIB - AA? It's this shoot 'em up dark ride down the road with full blown sets and AAs that kinda blows Disney's shoot 'em up dark rides out of the water. Look at that ride, then look at Buzz and tell me with a straight face Buzz is a quality dark ride. Or even TSMM. Buzz is a nice family dark ride, but it could be improved. That's the kind of thing Walt was always looking at.

Carousel of Progress is a small show. It doesn't hurt anybody. Leave it alone. It needs an update but it's one of MK's few exclusive attractions. Mission - SPACE was a great concept, but in execution, it's a puke machine. They could have easily revamped/updated Horizons and added a Space pavillion elsewhere in Future World, but they chose to do a motion simulator that makes many guests ill. And the Green version is kind of pointless. I liked M: S but I recognize that thrill rides aren't the answer for fixing Epcot (Test Track, M - S, Soarin'... Epcot still hasn't reached early 90s attendance numbers)

Your post is negative in an ironic way - you've convinced yourself that bland attractions, stagnant sections and dated areas are a good thing and have managed to trick yourself into thinking they're high quality and don't need any changes/enhancements. Yet your post is supposed to be positive.

If you think criticism of any kind towards WDW is negativity... I don't know. Yes, New Fantasyland is a NICE addition. But next to Diagon Alley or even Hogsmeade (in terms of maximizing space)? it's just nice. Nothing particularly special. Just nice. The people on here love WDW but have accepted the reality that TDO has zero interest in providing their customers with the absolute best product possible. Compared Stitch and Laugh Floor (both kiddie attractions) to Alien Encounter and The Timekeeper. TDO only wants mommy bloggers, Lifestylers and little kids (particularly little girls) these days. If you're the type that wants attractions like Fire Mountain, Western River Expedition, Bald Mountain, a trackless dark ride, etc... MK doesn't want you. If you're the type who wants World Showcase and Future World to be constantly changing/growing... Epcot doesn't want you. If you're the type that wants coherent lands and a unifying theme for the misfit park.... DHS doesn't want you. If you would like to see new rides and attractions come to AK that aren't Avatar-themed... AK doesn't want you.

They want your money and hotel stay, of course. But they certainly don't want Disney fans' respect. Look at what the overseas parks get and then look at what WDW gets. Where's our Mystic Manor? Where's our JttCotE? Where's our Hunny Hunt or Ride and Go Seek? Nowhere to be found.

Everest was the last true E ticket added to WDW (TSMM and Mermaid are Cs, SDMT is a D+) and that was all Eisner. I have no doubt Iger would have cut the plans for Everest if he had become CEO earlier (2002-2003) and replaced them with something like Raging Spirits at DisneySea.

Our "grouchiness" is the desire for WDW to return to its gold standard. I know the pixie dust is great and all, but take a break for a while and you'll see that WDW isn't a perfect resort that needs zero improvements. Being in denial of its flaws is not what a true fan would do. I criticize many aspects of Universal Orlando despite my love for both of those parks just as I do WDW. I'm not blinded by either, and when they do something mediocre, I'll call them out.

"Thanks, Disney. For your time in trying to make the most unique, and awesome attraction experiences better than what most parks have to offer"

Like Spider-Man, Popeye, FJ, Mummy, MIB - AA, Cat in the Hat, Gringotts, Hogwarts Express, Transformers and the upcoming Kong E-ticket, right?! Oh... wrong parks ;) WDW hasn't added anything close to those in the last 10 years aside from Everest. Go back 20 years and you have Test Track, Kilimanjaro Safari, ToT. Everest is broken, so I won't count it. So 3 rides that equal the innovation Universal Orlando has done in the last 15 years (including a 6 year span of basically nothing).

But some tips for the future
  1. If you want someone to take your opinion seriously, don't act as if yours is fact when you just told them their statement is just an opinion
  2. Don't assume opinions are facts - I never said my statements on Mermaid, Buzz and Stitch were facts. They were all opinions. It was easy to figure that out.
  3. Belittling someone's opinion never makes your point more valid
  4. Have higher standards for theme park attractions (because Stitch is not better than 80% of theme park attractions Sure, its technical features aren't awful, but story and execution wise, the attraction is a total fail. Never seen a wait longer than 5 minutes for it. May as well have kept Alien Encounter)
  5. Don't assume any sort of criticism of WDW is an outright attack against you or Disney
  6. Don't completely dismiss the parks' flaws for the sake of absolute devotion to Disney no matter how subpar the product gets

Last edited:

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Ok - FYI you're far too defensive of a stagnant resort for me to take you seriously. And you're basically an ostrich burying your head in the sand screeching "WDW is great! They don't have any flaws that need to be fixed! I'll enjoy the dated/lackluster effects as is!!"

All of Six Flag's coasters are more fun than Stitch's Great Escape - don't care what you say about the attraction. An off-the-shelf thrill coaster isn't surpassed by an alien AA burping on me.

Why do you think we're grouchy? Was Walt a grouch for looking for what can be fixed/improved in every attraction? I know for a fact he's been quoted to say such a thing. He was always looking for a way to better Disneyland.

You "appreciate what you're getting"? At Epcot, Disney hasn't added anything since 2007. Yet, you're obviously happy Disney even bothered to add anything to the park since 1982? You feel Disney isn't obligated to keep their guests satisfied? You feel Disney doesn't need to keep the parks fresh and expand/build out each park to maximum capacity?

You just belittled my opinions, and then claim Mermaid being a great ride is a fact... okay? Yours is an opinion also, technically. Mermaid might have bigger sets and actual AAs but compared to Hunny Hunt at Tokyo Disneyland? It's something I would have expected as a major addition to Fantasyland 10-15 years ago. It's a nice addition and I appreciate that Disney added another people-eater, but I don't have to blindly love the ride. I've ridden it, actually. I thought it was pretty bland - too similar to the "let's retell the movie in ride form" that Fantasyland dark rides tend to take. Ursula was superb, but the rest was just okay. Certainly nothing of a true "wow" factor aside from the facade.

I can't say it's not a "GOOD" expansion, huh? Anything you say is fact while everything I say is an opinion? Smart logic there. For the record, I can think of plenty of better ways to expand Fantasyland than what we got. SWSA stays. Expansion includes Pinocchio water ride, B&TB trackless dark ride and Bald Mountain along with the Wonderland mini-land and a revamped PPF. Relocate IASW to World Showcase and use IASW's old building for a new Tangled ride to go with the bathrooms. A well balanced Fantasyland that would have something for everyone.

I find it strange you're devoted to all things Disney and believe WDW can do no wrong, yet you mock Horizons the way you did. You do know Future World had enough room for Mission - SPACE, Test Track, World of Motion and Horizons to all coexist? And Horizons is significantly more inspired/original than any dark ride Disney has done stateside in the last 30 years. Aside from Mystic Manor, none of the dark rides have surpassed Horizons in charm and ingenuity. Buzz? Mermaid? TSMM? You want to call those great and say Horizons is terrible?

You even stated Disney doesn't update the pavillions at Epcot... and yet you gave them a free pass. As a WDW fan, I can't give any theme park a free pass for stagnation. Just can't. Especially in a park with as many expansion pads/space as Epcot.

Where do you get the idea I like Rip Ride Rockit more than RnRC? I think both are fun coasters, but nothing more. RRR probably more since it's got better drops and more music selection.

Their main audience is "everyone" - not kids. TDO has convinced you 3 to 8 year olds is Disney's bread and butter but Walt never wanted that. He wanted teens/adults to have as much fun as the kids. And SDMT may look beautiful, but in the end, it's a well-themed kiddie coaster. I'm not waiting 100+ minutes for that. Don't care how great it is - any wait over 60 minutes or even 45 minutes would be a ripoff of my time. I'm sure it's nice, but I'm not going to wait that long.

Unique style? Have you seen MIB - AA? It's this shoot 'em up dark ride down the road with full blown sets and AAs that kinda blows Disney's shoot 'em up dark rides out of the water. Look at that ride, then look at Buzz and tell me with a straight face Buzz is a quality dark ride. Or even TSMM. Buzz is a nice family dark ride, but it could be improved. That's the kind of thing Walt was always looking at.

Carousel of Progress is a small show. It doesn't hurt anybody. Leave it alone. It needs an update but it's one of MK's few exclusive attractions. Mission - SPACE was a great concept, but in execution, it's a puke machine. They could have easily revamped/updated Horizons and added a Space pavillion elsewhere in Future World, but they chose to do a motion simulator that makes many guests ill. And the Green version is kind of pointless. I liked M: S but I recognize that thrill rides aren't the answer for fixing Epcot (Test Track, M - S, Soarin'... Epcot still hasn't reached early 90s attendance numbers)

Your post is negative in an ironic way - you've convinced yourself that bland attractions, stagnant sections and dated areas are a good thing and have managed to trick yourself into thinking they're high quality and don't need any changes/enhancements. Yet your post is supposed to be positive.

If you think criticism of any kind towards WDW is negativity... I don't know. Yes, New Fantasyland is a NICE addition. But next to Diagon Alley or even Hogsmeade (in terms of maximizing space)? it's just nice. Nothing particularly special. Just nice. The people on here love WDW but have accepted the reality that TDO has zero interest in providing their customers with the absolute best product possible. Compared Stitch and Laugh Floor (both kiddie attractions) to Alien Encounter and The Timekeeper. TDO only wants mommy bloggers, Lifestylers and little kids (particularly little girls) these days. If you're the type that wants attractions like Fire Mountain, Western River Expedition, Bald Mountain, a trackless dark ride, etc... MK doesn't want you. If you're the type who wants World Showcase and Future World to be constantly changing/growing... Epcot doesn't want you. If you're the type that wants coherent lands and a unifying theme for the misfit park.... DHS doesn't want you. If you would like to see new rides and attractions come to AK that aren't Avatar-themed... AK doesn't want you.

They want your money and hotel stay, of course. But they certainly don't want Disney fans' respect. Look at what the overseas parks get and then look at what WDW gets. Where's our Mystic Manor? Where's our JttCotE? Where's our Hunny Hunt or Ride and Go Seek? Nowhere to be found.

Everest was the last true E ticket added to WDW (TSMM and Mermaid are Cs, SDMT is a D+) and that was all Eisner. I have no doubt Iger would have cut the plans for Everest if he had become CEO earlier (2002-2003) and replaced them with something like Raging Spirits at DisneySea.

Our "grouchiness" is the desire for WDW to return to its gold standard. I know the pixie dust is great and all, but take a break for a while and you'll see that WDW isn't a perfect resort that needs zero improvements. Being in denial of its flaws is not what a true fan would do. I criticize many aspects of Universal Orlando despite my love for both of those parks just as I do WDW. I'm not blinded by either, and when they do something mediocre, I'll call them out.

1. If you want someone to take your opinion seriously, don't act as if yours is fact
  2. Belittling someone's opinion never makes your point more valid
  3. Have higher standards for theme park attractions (because Stitch is not better than 80% of theme park attractions Sure, its technical features aren't awful, but story and execution wise, the attraction is a total fail. Never seen a wait longer than 5 minutes for it. May as well have kept Alien Encounter)
  4. Don't assume any sort of criticism of WDW is an outright attack against you or Disney
  5. Don't completely dismiss the parks' flaws for the sake of absolute devotion to Disney no matter how subpar the product gets

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.

"Thanks, Disney. For your time in trying to make the most unique, and awesome attraction experiences better than what most parks have to offer"

Like Spider-Man, Popeye, FJ, Mummy, MIB - AA, Cat in the Hat, Gringotts, Hogwarts Express, Transformers and the upcoming Kong E-ticket, right?! Oh... wrong parks ;) WDW hasn't added anything close to those in the last 10 years aside from Everest. Go back 20 years and you have Test Track, Kilimanjaro Safari, ToT. Everest is broken, so I won't count it. So 3 rides that equal the innovation Universal Orlando has done in the last 15 years (including a 6 year span of basically nothing).

1. If you want someone to take your opinion seriously, don't act as if yours is fact when you just told them their statement is just an opinion
  2. Don't assume opinions are facts - I never said my statements on Mermaid, Buzz and Stitch were facts. They were all opinions. It was easy to figure that out.
  3. Belittling someone's opinion never makes your point more valid
  4. Have higher standards for theme park attractions (because Stitch is not better than 80% of theme park attractions Sure, its technical features aren't awful, but story and execution wise, the attraction is a total fail. Never seen a wait longer than 5 minutes for it. May as well have kept Alien Encounter)
  5. Don't assume any sort of criticism of WDW is an outright attack against you or Disney
  6. Don't completely dismiss the parks' flaws for the sake of absolute devotion to Disney no matter how subpar the product gets

:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom