"Priority Seating" ceases

daveemtdave

Then maybe someone better tell Disney because their phone still says 'p.s.' and the rep who handled my call still called it 'p.s.'......could the change be taking effect on the 5th. I called at noon TODAY.

AEfx

daveemtdave said:
Can you call before 90 days now -- how can someone get a reservation for November?????

I don't know about November, but they are taking PS's, AR's, whatever, LOL, for MK during MNSSHP's and MVMCP's.

AEfx

Enderikari

Why did they change it? I have no idea, they didn't exactly tell us.... We just got informed of it one day. The same worries have been stressed by various people, but it truly is just a change in nomenclature, not a change in function. Another quick change they just kind of snuck in... THe snack option of the MYW dining plan can now be redeemed for a piece of whole fruit, offering a healthy option for guests.
All the collateral I've had for a month or so now, but I am rather restricted in what I can divulge. Sorry...

daveemtdave

Just called again was told NO P.S. FOR MVMCP can be made yet..........I can buy my ticket but I can not make a dinner p.s. or a.r............

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
If you want you can get pushy :)

Tell them to choose the restaurant from the drop down, type in the date, then choose the event from the drop down and enter 8pm as a starting time and then hit "Availability."

It'll put a wad in their panties but you'll get your ressie.

Captain Hank

This should be fun to explain to first-time guests: "We call it an 'Advanced Reservation,' but it's not really 'advanced' per se, and it really isn't a 'reservation...'" :brick:

GymLeaderPhil

Confusion? Just put "Disney" in front of Advanced Reservation. Works with everything, like ketchup.

Disney's Advanced Reservations
Disney's Magical Express
Disney's Animal Kingdom
...:p

CSUFSteve

GymLeaderPhil said:
Confusion? Just put "Disney" in front of Advanced Reservation. Works with everything, like ketchup.

Disney's Advanced Reservations
Disney's Magical Express
Disney's Animal Kingdom
...:p

Heheh, couldn't help but LOL Phil... Too true! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom