Princess Tiana appears at the Magic Kingdom ahead of her official debut on October 26

SirGoofy

Looks good, and from everything I've heard the show will be incredibly well done. Can't wait to catch a glimpse when I'm there in December.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
One thing that that leads me to believe, however, is that there won't be any chance to meet Tiana. Giselle's dress was just as great, but there was only one, and therefore Meet and Greets were not done.

Hopefully I'm wrong.

There will be meet and greets as well as the Riverboat show.

EPCOTPluto

norly! Like when Donald takes a "break" from the meet and greet and comes back 3 inches taller...
It's this stuff:

mbaciu_2071_90118795

;)

jt04

Prediction

Guest demand will ensure the newest princess will be featured in the parks for a long time. Disney might as well start figuring out now how to feature the movie and characters for the long term.

You heard it here first. :)

SirGoofy

Guest demand will ensure the newest princess will be featured in the parks for a long time. Disney might as well start figuring out now how to feature the movie and characters for the long term.

This is around until January. Gives them plenty of time to come up with something.

LarryStoken

Jackie Robinson faced a lot of prejudice and taunting when he broke the color barrier in baseball. Hopefully Princess Tiana won't face the same type of harrassment from park visitors.

SWatsi

It'd be a real shame for it to only last until January as in a large number of international territories the film won't be released until the new year anyway. February in the UK for example :(. It'd be a shame for the showboat.. show to leave before some visitors get the chance to see the movie first. I'd really hope they plan to have some stuff going until at least the DVD release.

Can't wait to see her in action though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom