News Primeval Whirl, Stitch's Great Escape and Rivers of Light permanently closed

danlb_2000

Premium Member

mitchk

Anyone who wants Zootopia in Animal Kingdom has no idea what Animal Kingdom is.
You’re exactly right.. well trust me I agree with you 100% but when you think about it there was supposed to be mythological creatures but never any IP‘s oh I’m sorry I forgot countdown to extinction I meant dinosaur I mean forget it have a magical day I know what you’re saying though👊💯

doctornick

There are two large projects set for 2025 that I know of. And I’m sure minor additions as well. Shows, for example.

So with the official timeline for Epic Universe opening set for Summer 2025, do we think Disney counters with something in the same timeframe? They'd probably have to start building this year to make 2025 so they'd have to greenlight something soon. I wonder if we would hear about anything at D23.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
So with the official timeline for Epic Universe opening set for Summer 2025, do we think Disney counters with something in the same timeframe? They'd probably have to start building this year to make 2025 so they'd have to greenlight something soon. I wonder if we would hear about anything at D23.
Are they gonna use deloreans as construction vehicles?

Dutch Inn '76

Zootopia totally fits. Judy was a cop, and what is a zoo but an animal prison?

More seriously, a South America section would possibly be best out of the options mentioned. Doubly so if they get penguins.
I've always thought it was foolish to build an attraction around a particular IP before it has proven its worth over time. Encanto is sorta popular now, but will it be in ten years? Zootopia? Same.

How long did they wait before they put in a Little Mermaid attraction?? That's what I'm talking about...

SplashJacket

I've always thought it was foolish to build an attraction around a particular IP before it has proven its worth over time. Encanto is sorta popular now, but will it be in ten years? Zootopia? Same.
Attractions should be good with or without an attached IP.

By having an attraction, an IP's longevity and staying power will automatically be greater. Films with cool worlds, like Encanto, are ripe for Theme Park attractions. How cool would it be to step into a Madrigal room?

JoeCamel

How long did they wait before they put in a Little Mermaid attraction?? That's what I'm talking about...
A better comparison in my mind is Frozenstrom. That was three? years after they had their #1 box office smash hit that drove their core demo wild.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

Heh... WDW created A Bug's Life attraction before the movie was even released.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom