PRIDE: Community

DCBaker

Premium Member
"Honoring Pride is a long-standing tradition of The Walt Disney Company, and I am incredibly proud to work for a company that supports inclusion as a core value and provides a welcoming environment which allows me to bring my true authentic self to work. As a member of the LGBTQIA+ community and a longstanding Disney cast member (more than 20 years!), I greatly appreciate the consistent opportunity for my voice to be heard.

Disney has a long history of supporting LGBTQIA+ organizations and charities around the world, including GLSEN in the U.S. This year, we are further deepening our support. We will be donating all of our profits from the Disney Pride Collection sales now through June 30, 2022, to organizations that support LGBTQIA+ youth and families. This includes merchandise from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars.

The annual collection in celebration of Pride was first introduced in 2018 and this year, we are excited to debut new branding for the Disney Pride Collection, dreamed up and designed by members and allies of the community, for members and allies of the community. Be on the lookout for more stories about not only the amazing cast members working on this collection, but also other members of the community making magic around the world right here on the Disney Parks Blog.

In the U.S., profits from the collection will benefit GLSEN, PFLAG, The Trevor Project, Zebra Coalition, Los Angeles LGBT Center, LGBT Center Orange County, San Francisco LGBT Center and Ali Forney Center. Profits from other regions around the world will continue to support local charities in those countries. You can learn more about these organizations and their incredible, impactful work by visiting TWDCPrideCollection.com."

BuddyThomas

Animaniac93-98

First R-rated Gay rom-com released by a major motion picture studio debuts September 30th. Warning - do not click to watch the trailer if you cannot take an F-bomb or two. Warning number two - do not click on the trailer if you cannot take an F-bomb or two.

It's a Universal movie, so maybe if it's a hit we'll get Bros: The Ride 4D at Universal Studios Florida in a couple of years?

The Mom

Premium Member
It appears that the FDOT will not be idiots this year.

I can't find any information about the annual Pride parade that usually goes by about a block from my house. There will be a picnic in the park which is across the street, but the parade was always fun - even though I couldn't drive anywhere during it.

edited to add - I would be happy if the colors could stay up longer. I know that they can't leave them up until the end of June, since the bridge is an important part of 4th fireworks (they usually close the bridge and have waterfall fireworks) and they have to change the lights to red/white&blue, but it would be nice if it were more than a few days.

Last edited:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
A look at the Pride Collection in EPCOT's Creations Shop

Creations-Shop_Full_47433.jpg

Creations-Shop_Full_47434.jpg

Creations-Shop_Full_47435.jpg

Creations-Shop_Full_47436.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom