Price gouging

darthdarrel

Original Poster
I swear gas prices rose .40 cents a gallon overnight,it ticks me off how these gas companies are allowed to price gouge,heck we haven`t even gone to war yet!:mad: :brick:

TURKEY

Of course, nobody mentions that crude oil prices (which is needed for gas) is going up day after day right now. Oil is at a 2 year high at over $32 a barrel. US stockpiles are at 27 year lows.

I know it's not fun and everyone hates how much they are paying, but you've got to realize it isn't just the gas station's fault. The oil companies have to pay more, so your prices go up. It's just the way it is.

MKCustodial

Welcome to my world... It's been like this down here, with a new raise every 2 weeks or so, ever since Bush first started his little game of "War".

NowInc

They really should give you a free tube of KY jelly for what they are charging..i mean..they are screwing you..might as well enjoy it....

(oh...i have a feeling this post will get deleted)

MKCustodial

Originally posted by spider-man
I hear Europe is much higher. It's $1.58 here for low grade.

Well, with the current dollar rates, ours would be around $0,65. But if you consider the minimum wage down here is around 65 bucks, you can imagine how hard things are... :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom