preference?

Tomi-Rocket

Original Poster
Preference of Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach? We did Typhoon Lagoon many, many years ago and Blizzard Beach in '07. I think we may do Water Park Options and More on our next trip and I know we'll go to TL because the kids haven't been there yet. I was just wondering if people out there preferred one over the other and why. :)

fbp

Whoops... I only read the title.

I like Typhoon Lagoon better. The theming is fantastic and swimming with sharks rocks. I also love to bring a book, grab a cool drink and do some reading and drinking surrounded by palm trees with my feet buried in the sand.

:)

We have done both, BB once a few years back and TL probably 6 or 7 times now. We prefer TL. Sure, BB has more "attractions" for the kiddos and stuff, but we easily keep bust all day at TL as well. I just feel like at TL you have been transported to some tropical island because the theming is so well done. Wave pool, lazy river, swiming with sharks, crush n' gusher...we love it!

EvilQueen-T

i love them both but taking someone who has never swam with sharks is priceless. i'm assuming you're going in the summer but since some people swim later in the year before you buy your tickets remember to check out if they're doing any refurbishments to the water parks, they do them a lot in the fall/winter.

amaley01

We return home in Jan/Feb and usually don't have the option to pick.
BB was great when my DDs were younger with the 2 kiddy sections while TL's wave pool can't be beat and now that they are older (and taller - now 48' ) can't wait to hit crush & gusher :sohappy:

Mukta

I prefer Typhoon Lagoon.

Last time I went to BB, the sun glaring off all of the white was blinding me and burning me at the same time.

LowesChevy

We like TL over BB. I love the theming and the park is larger. To me BB has more slides and things for teenagers and younger adults whereas TL is more of an all ages park to me-the lazy river and wave pool are larger.

Engine 51

My kids are 7 (50" tall) and 11 (55" tall), they both love wave pools, but the TL wave pool is just too much for them, so they prefer BB. But, Crushin' Gusher is the best thing at either one.

MSU Jafar

To me it is what you want from the day...BB has the larger and faster type slides. TL definitely has the better wave pool, plus the shark reef is a lot of fun!

Tomi-Rocket

Original Poster
Wow, the response has been overwhelming for TL! And I didn't know about the swimming with sharks thing. That would be cool (to watch, lol!). :eek:

mike10

TL for me again but for different reasons. I'm originally from Houston, Tx so I like my water warm not freezing.

Maybe it's just me and probably based on the theme but BB water is FREEZING!!!! All the water there is just too cold while at TL it's nice warm water.

Again probably the theme but TL easy choice for for me but with my 5 soon to be 6 yr old daughter it will be BB. Not that it matters lol TL will be closed for refurb in Nov.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom