Predictions! Secret WDC Project — August 22 @ D23

thenerdbaker

pushed back another hour. i told you guys... there are issues. I can't say what.. well i could, but I won't. but there are issues. don't be surprised if someone got cold feet and they're just going to give a short preview of what was already going to be at the parks panel on sunday.
They have had a rough week. They needed to get a nap in before the super secret thing that may or may not be a thing because of how secret the thing is.

Ojo4

Pushed back another hour. I told you guys... there are issues. I can't say what. Well I could, but I won't. But there are issues. Don't be surprised if someone got cold feet and they're just going to give a short preview of what was already going to be at the parks panel on Sunday. It's a mess right now.

Cold feet in what sense? Scared of public speaking or scared that the project isn't solid?

Ismael Flores

This is me in Dover England taking control of the throne

Attachments

• CEF3623A-6DBE-4C71-9076-DE41FCD05A46.jpeg
    CEF3623A-6DBE-4C71-9076-DE41FCD05A46.jpeg
    74.9 KB · Views: 59

Disney Analyst

I can’t imagine Disney won’t reveal it. It’s on the D23 schedule. They likely have stuff on the show floor. They also likely just had to switch some timing around. Although I’m following everyone there right now and no one has said there was ever a scheduled time.

jasonc23

The amount of bait in this thread is way too high. Just wait for the announcement, unless someone comes out with an indication of what the announcement is actually going to be, their info is useless anyway.

Capsin4

Pushed back another hour. I told you guys... there are issues. I can't say what. Well I could, but I won't. But there are issues. Don't be surprised if someone got cold feet and they're just going to give a short preview of what was already going to be at the parks panel on Sunday. It's a mess right now.
Of course there’s issues

Hollywood 1939

At this rate we should just play What's My Line with those in the know.

Mystery Insider(s), does this deal with a physical addition/project rather than a service/product?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom