Predictions! Secret WDC Project — August 22 @ D23

Ismael Flores

this is me having a beer in Brugge Belgium

Attachments

• A6D10C91-1486-434F-AD38-3321AAB9D562.jpeg
    A6D10C91-1486-434F-AD38-3321AAB9D562.jpeg
    95.7 KB · Views: 92

HmmmmmMMMmm

Pushed back another hour. I told you guys... there are issues. I can't say what. Well I could, but I won't. But there are issues. Don't be surprised if someone got cold feet and they're just going to give a short preview of what was already going to be at the parks panel on Sunday. It's a mess right now.

dreday3

pushed back another hour. i told you guys... there are issues. I can't say what.. well i could, but I won't. but there are issues. don't be surprised if someone got cold feet and they're just going to give a short preview of what was already going to be at the parks panel on sunday.

Wow, so much drama!

I feel like this is a really bad Lifetime movie, in a good way.

rudyjr13

pushed back another hour. i told you guys... there are issues. I can't say what.. well i could, but I won't. but there are issues. don't be surprised if someone got cold feet and they're just going to give a short preview of what was already going to be at the parks panel on sunday.

You could get so much cred here if you said what you knew instead of partial info like this. Cold feet? About a park attraction? How’s that even possible?

It Is What It Is

Cold feet? Probably another price increase then.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom