Predictions! Secret WDC Project — August 22 @ D23

Viget

oh never mind get excited holy shoot this really is gonna be something

Well... that is interesting. I would think this would have to be something really big given the timing of the announcement coming right after Uni's bombshell. Hopefully this is really something that will be worth getting excited about.

Also, will this announcement change your opinion of the company's direction?

orky8

I don't know if it has been mentioned or not already around here. My thoughts are that the announcement will be more info about the second Island in Bahamas. The Lighthouse resort on Eluthera (sp). 700 acres bought late last year and yet to get started on constr. suppopsedly opening sometime around 2023 with the launch of a few more new DCL ships around that time. Along with needing to boost traffic 30-40% to the other Bahamas Ports.

But I could be way off.
Am I the only one that actually really hopes this is it? I’d love an hour panel on that subject (hoping it includes lots of DCL news too, such as info on the new ships).

gerarar

Premium Member
I think it's pretty much obvious; rather than WDW getting a 5th gate, we're instead gonna be losing 2 gates....

Lots of talking here and everywhere indeed.. 😄

Cmdr_Crimson

1:30 pacific time is when it'll drop
And it's gonna hit hard...
giphy.webp

Indy_UK

Ive heard it's their own streaming box to go alongside Disney+ but I'm not sure if that's big enough for being company wide.

I hope it’s they are completely upgrading their IT systems

LSLS

I'm saying 5th gate with lowered ticket prices just so I can be disappointed when it's actually announced.

In reality, I think Lighthouse Point makes sense. I'm thinking it's going to be all-inclusive style, maybe with like a ferry cruise ship like they used to do to the Bahamas (they as in not Disney, just companies).

bartholomr4

He added a clarification " And just a quick clarification on the timing — I was told the panel details will be revealed Thursday evening. I guess it’s possible the “thing” could be unveiled before then? But I’m assuming everything is shared at same time (Thursday evening)."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom