Pre-Trip Pre-Report 3/9 - 3/13

Just like our last trip in early January, it happened quickly. Last trip was scheduled within 24 hours. Same with this one. Wife and I were working from home in PA during an ice storm and my daughter texted from work down in Jacksonville, FL. "Check out Frontier prices....super low." Didn't take me long before I was calling my mom and convincing her to join us and telling my daughter to make dining and park reservations. My sons who are 22 and 19, have not joined us for a FL trip in three years. I convinced them to join us too so I'm really looking forward to that. We were upgraded to Saratoga Springs five years ago and my youngest son saw the treehouse villas and said he'd love to stay there someday. We were in a two bedroom. We're booked for the villa for this trip ! Super excited for this one because we have the entire family and my mom who is 72 is coming along. Just got a new IPhone so I'll be able to take some really good pictures this trip. Really hoping that we can get into a RotR group because it will be my sons' first time to the Star Wars part of the park.

macefamily

Original Poster
One last shot from my seat on the Magical Express. There were only 10 of us on the whole bus. The driver didn't even assign seats.

IMG_0988[1].JPG

macefamily

Original Poster
It was an uneventful trip to the airport. I'm not sure what route they use, but it's not I4. We actually passed some housing developments and there were many people out enjoying a beautiful Saturday evening. One backyard seemed to have about 20 people hanging around drinking and grilling.

IMG_0989[1].JPG
IMG_0990[1].JPG

macefamily

Original Poster
Well, that's it. It was a good flight home. It was almost full. I said a few posts back that I'm heading back down tonight. I'll be touching down in Jacksonville around 8:00 PM and staying with my daughter. We have park reservations for Epcot on Sunday. Looking forward to it, and I'm promising lots of pics. I was negligent this past trip on taking any food pics because I was probably too eager to dig into it. I'll slow down this time.

IMG_0992[1].JPG

Darstarr

In the Parks
No
It was getting to be that time. You know the feeling. It's your last night at Disney and the hours have flown by. You just want to hang onto every moment and not think about going home.
Love and hate this feeling!
We have park reservations for Epcot on Sunday
Hmmmm....you, are in very good company!

Thanks for the great TR.
If you spot me on Sunday please say “hi”.
(Just dont say “hi flid” like @fractal does😂)

littleroo

Have a safe trip and enjoy being with your daughter! Thanks for the great trip report! I, too, recommend a letter to Disney! I will have an eye out for you Sunday!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom