pre fantasmic songs cd

jordidr

Original Poster
Hi everyone! Are there anybody who can say me the name of the cd where are the songs that you can listen before fantasmic show?

jordidr

Original Poster
I think that is not this, I asked in DHS Art of Disney shop and an empolyer show me the cd, but i waited to shop in Mk my last day here and i didin't find it, and i dont remmember the name of the cd

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I think that is not this, I asked in DHS Art of Disney shop and an empolyer show me the cd, but i waited to shop in Mk my last day here and i didin't find it, and i dont remmember the name of the cd
There's isn't just one cd. As I said its a compilation from several.

StarWarsGirl

As others have said, it's a complilation. I believe a lot of them are from Disney Mania CDs. Some of them are also from an old CD called Mouse House.

blm07

The listing and videos from above are the old music playlists. They are also not completely accurate. This is the current playlist:

DisneyMania 4 - 2006: 01. Disney Channel Stars - A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes
(or)
Princess DisneyMania - 2008: 14. Disney Channel Stars - A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes (Cinderella)
DisneyMania 5 - 2007: 07. T-Squad - The Second Star to the Right
DisneyMania 6 - 2008: 13. Jordan Pruitt - Ever Ever After
DisneyMania 4 - 2006: 09. Teddy Geiger - You'll Be In My Heart
DisneyMania 5 - 2007: 06. Ashley Tisdale - Kiss The Girl
DisneyMania 6 - 2008: 01. Mitchel Musso & Emily Osment - If I Didn't Have You
DisneyMania 5 - 2007: 08. Hayden Panettiere - Cruella De Vil
DisneyMania 4 - 2006: 10. Jonas Brothers - Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life For Me)
DisneyMania 4 - 2006: 04. B5 - Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf
DisneyMania 5 - 2007: 10. Lucas Grabeel - Go The Distance
Princess DisneyMania - 2008: 02. Demi Lovato - That's How You Know (Enchanted)
Princess DisneyMania - 2008: 04. Vanessa Hudgens - Colors of the Wind (Pocahontas)
DisneyMania 5 - 2007: 01. Miley Cyrus - Part of Your World
DisneyMania 6 - 2008: 10. Kate Voegele - When You Wish Upon A Star
DisneyMania 5 - 2007: 14. Keke Palmer - True to Your Heart
DisneyMania 4 - 2006: 13. Sara Paxton - Can You Feel The Love Tonight
DisneyMania 6 - 2008: 03. The Cheetah Girls - Some Day My Prince Will Come
DisneyMania 5 - 2007: 04. Jonas Brothers - I Wan'na Be Like You

Cmdr_Crimson

The listing and videos from above are the old music playlists. They are also not completely accurate. This is the current playlist:

DisneyMania 4 - 2006: 01. Disney Channel Stars - A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes
(or)
Princess DisneyMania - 2008: 14. Disney Channel Stars - A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes (Cinderella)
DisneyMania 5 - 2007: 07. T-Squad - The Second Star to the Right
DisneyMania 6 - 2008: 13. Jordan Pruitt - Ever Ever After
DisneyMania 4 - 2006: 09. Teddy Geiger - You'll Be In My Heart
DisneyMania 5 - 2007: 06. Ashley Tisdale - Kiss The Girl
DisneyMania 6 - 2008: 01. Mitchel Musso & Emily Osment - If I Didn't Have You
DisneyMania 5 - 2007: 08. Hayden Panettiere - Cruella De Vil
DisneyMania 4 - 2006: 10. Jonas Brothers - Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life For Me)
DisneyMania 4 - 2006: 04. B5 - Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf
DisneyMania 5 - 2007: 10. Lucas Grabeel - Go The Distance
Princess DisneyMania - 2008: 02. Demi Lovato - That's How You Know (Enchanted)
Princess DisneyMania - 2008: 04. Vanessa Hudgens - Colors of the Wind (Pocahontas)
DisneyMania 5 - 2007: 01. Miley Cyrus - Part of Your World
DisneyMania 6 - 2008: 10. Kate Voegele - When You Wish Upon A Star
DisneyMania 5 - 2007: 14. Keke Palmer - True to Your Heart
DisneyMania 4 - 2006: 13. Sara Paxton - Can You Feel The Love Tonight
DisneyMania 6 - 2008: 03. The Cheetah Girls - Some Day My Prince Will Come
DisneyMania 5 - 2007: 04. Jonas Brothers - I Wan'na Be Like You

Wow....That has...To be....The most depressing list of Music I have ever read...

blm07

Wow....That has...To be....The most depressing list of Music I have ever read...
I hate the Disney Channel and all the "stars" that sang these songs are already forgotten, but these versions aren't really all that bad.

thanks you so much blm07!! but is mot also the song of beauty amd the beast?

I guess you might mean the older version of the loop, this was posted earlier in the thread by Martin, and it is almost completely accurate. All of the songs can't be found on 1 CD, it's from many different CDs.
http://disneymusicloops.tripod.com/wdw/wdwmgm-sb-fant.html

FigmentFan3

Somewhere on the youtubes, as my high school shop teacher called it, is a recording of the whole show including the preshow music. I decided to be not lazy and actually find it: Just paste that URL into YouTube-mp3.org or any converter/downloader and enjoy! You could even cut out the individual songs in garage band.

EDIT: I now see noted above that this is an older version of the preshow stuffs, but it's the one I use. Then again, I really only ever listen to the opening fanfare, finale because it's my jam, and sometimes the instrumental classics medley from the middle.

Herbie

Pretty sure it's similar to the 2014 version. I know I specifically heard The Cheetah Girls - Someday My Prince Will Come (which is kind of catchy)... The Jonas Brothers - I Wan'na Be Like You (dated in that kind of mid-2000s punk kind of way)... and A Dream is a Wish - Circle of Stars (which I kind of grew up with so... it's pretty solid)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom