Power outages.

Piebald

I live in Orlando proper, in between downtown and UCF... no problems here and I drove during the "worst" of it. Glad, too, has I had to drive down 50... and that road is horrible to drive during optimal conditions!!

I avoid Colonial as much as I can....bad weather or not.... that road is horrible. It takes some friends of mine who live in Avalon Park about 30-40 minutes to get to UCF......which is what, 3 miles away!?

AlishaMisha

Here reporting from the Beach Club.

Weather is a lil crazy, been worse though. Today weather was pretty good today. Warm, Sunny. Went to TL today so that tells ya something considering Im a wimp to the cold. Dark Cloads rolled in at 4 pm and the rest is history. Illuminations still surprisingly went on however the P&PP failed to have their fireworks. Yacht & Beach club has been w/o power outages. Along with DTD, MK, and Boardwalk.

:king: ~Leash

I avoid Colonial as much as I can....bad weather or not.... that road is horrible. It takes some friends of mine who live in Avalon Park about 30-40 minutes to get to UCF......which is what, 3 miles away!?

Oh man don't even get me started on 50. The worst thing is Avalon is only like a mile or two down colonial.

I'm thinking we're having a little delay power outage here. Woke up for class this morning with no power and it just came back on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom