PotD Spinoff - you and a character / castmember

VT GAL

These are technically Disneyland, but still some of my favorite photos...:eek:

2001DL.jpg

This picture got me a little misty-eyed!

Thanks for sharing!!!!

kramicart

20060211image0011qk9.jpg

This is one of my favorites of my DD last Feb(06) at MGM. It's rare to get such a big group of characters in one photo. We also got one of her, Mickey, Minnie, Pluto and Goofy together the same day.

Look at they way Timon is looking at Tigger! Is Tigger trying to put Timon in an armlock?!?!? And he's winding up for the infamous face slap!!!!

Or maybe the hooked arm and outstretched paw is a standard pose and Timon was being mischevious and got caught, only to be accidentally slapped when Tigger loses his balance?!?!?

joanna71985

Man Drew. In the first 2 pictures you towered over Peter Pan, and actually were taller then Belle's Prince. I never thought I would see that.:lol:

Zip-D-Dude

Since I got such a positive response. Here is the whole sequence of photos. This was the moment I fell in love with Disney. We went to Disneyland in 2001. My son was not even 2 years old. He loved it. It was a slow day and my other son and wife were on Splash Mountain. I took my younger son to see Pooh. He ran up to him and hugged him as hard as he could. He refused to let go. After what seemed like 2 minutes, I strted to pull my son away from Pooh. Pooh just waved me off and held on to him for another minute. After wer were done he wanted to get right back in line. and repeat the whole thing over. These pictures are on the fourth run of visiting Pooh that day. My son still has a thing for Teddy bears to this day.
DL20013.jpg

2001DL.jpg

DL20014.jpg

2001DL2.jpg

gettingsmaller

Not that there is anything wrong with the others, but you picked the best one to show first. It's a perfect, candid moment. The fact that Pooh is kneeling and the child is just buried in the hug is too sweet. This is a great example of pictures that people should be TRYING to get. Posed pictures have their place, but they won't move you the way that this sort of picture will.

Excellent job.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom