PotD Spinoff - you and a character / castmember

aeillill

They were out the other day at MK, about mid-afternoon. It was funny, a yellow jacket started buzzing around and they started chasing it and swatting it with a shoe. :lol:

Oh that gives me hope that they'll just be out and about when I go down in October, thanks! That does sound funny with the Yellow Jacket too! :ROFLOL:

allabtbrdway

tarzangang.jpg

BelleBackstageFamily.jpg

00000000000000.jpg

Greenlawler

Of course Donald is the ultimate and Horace Horsecollar, and the Big Bad Wolf were great but these are our favs

gaston-1.jpg

This one was very cool, Gaston was so nice to my oldest son.
He really made our trip.

sherrif-1.jpg

This was awesome too! My son loves Robin Hood (as does his dad) and we searched every trip for the Sherrif because he saw him in the MNSSHP parade 3 years ago (we go once or twice a year). We called the character line constantly badgering the employees for the Sherrif, we had found Robin, Tuck, and Prince John but no Sherrif until a really cool manager went out of his way to make this happen in December. Now for Little John ;)

enough

Original Poster
Here are two pictures from our daughter's first trip to Disneyland - she was just 8 months old but she was a trooper!

CRW_0112.jpg

CRW_0489.jpg

drew81

Of course Donald is the ultimate and Horace Horsecollar, and the Big Bad Wolf were great but these are our favs

gaston-1.jpg

This one was very cool, Gaston was so nice to my oldest son.
He really made our trip.

sherrif-1.jpg

This was awesome too! My son loves Robin Hood (as does his dad) and we searched every trip for the Sherrif because he saw him in the MNSSHP parade 3 years ago (we go once or twice a year). We called the character line constantly badgering the employees for the Sherrif, we had found Robin, Tuck, and Prince John but no Sherrif until a really cool manager went out of his way to make this happen in December. Now for Little John ;)

Congrats! You finally got to meet him!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom