• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

PotC mist screen removed/turned off for good

bjlc57

I am sorry to go against the grain but I loved the effect.. in fact even now when I am at home.. I think about that effect FIRST and then the rest of the ride.. I really will miss this .. REALLY WILL MISS THIS..

HauntedPirate

Premium Member
Just gotta get out...

Just gotta get right out of here...

Mist screen felt like it was added for the sake of jamming movie IP into the ride based on the movie, thus changing some of the ride to match the movie based on the ride... it's head-spinning.

And DL's version is the original but mostly best version, while WDW's queue is better, and DLP's story flows better. IMHO, because I've ridden all three and haven't relied on internet videos before making comments.

bjlc57

I am sorry to go against the grain but I loved the effect.. in fact even now when I am at home.. I think about that effect FIRST and then the rest of the ride.. I really will miss this .. REALLY WILL MISS THIS..
wwow .. not one response all day.. it seems that I am the only one defending this effect.. wow...

bjlc57

yeah well there are a lots of other effects that aren't there either.. I just thought this was shocking the first time I saw it and it really hits home with me..

Top Bottom