POTC At world s in Trailer

fizzle75

Me too!!! It looks absolutely amazing!!! We have a DVR so we just recorded it. I gotta go...I'm gonna watch it again!!!:sohappy:

mickeymouse2818

I am completely speechless. This movie is going to be the best of the three by far! I have a feeling that this movie is going to break all box office records.

goofntink

Attachments

• Pirates-2.jpg
    Pirates-2.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 340
  • Pirates-1.jpg
    Pirates-1.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 344

fizzle75

I would LOOOVE to be at The World for the premiere and for all of the other special events they will have going on to coincide with it's release.

Pete C

I'd like to join in the unbridled enthusiasm on parade here, but I have too many doubts now after part 2. The original was an instant classic...a top 10 movie even, then they had to go and mangle a trilogy out of it. The last movie was "good", but not great by any means. It had a lot of hype to live up to without the surprise factor of the first. Most of my fears were realized: poor pacing, forced humor, and a storyline not even close to as clever as the first. I hope 3 turns it around.

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
SPOILER:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

what the heck i saw a 1 sec cut to jack as one of Davy Jones's slaves...I hope that is toward the beginning of the film and not the end

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom