POTC At world s in Trailer

Ragetti

SPOILER:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

what the heck i saw a 1 sec cut to jack as one of Davy Jones's slaves...I hope that is toward the beginning of the film and not the end

My guess is that cut scene was from when they find him "at world's end."

hokielutz

I've got to say that the trailer is very exciting...

It is really well packaged... and could bring in alot of interest and hype. With the joining forces story-line... it might be leaning towards a 'Return of the King' kind of ending... huge battle at sea with lots of CGI ships & pirates etc....

rbrower

what the heck i saw a 1 sec cut to jack as one of Davy Jones's slaves...I hope that is toward the beginning of the film and not the end
I saw that too. However, I am not quite sure if that is him or just one of the other slaves (they could have made it to look like him just to keep people guessing).
Did anybody else notice that Jack is holding the Dead Man's Chest while he and Davy Jones are fighting on the mast of the ship?
Also, it shows a scene in which it appears that the Black Pearl is sailing through the sand. This must be when they are trying to leave Davy Jone's locker. That is the only thing that I can think of. What do you think?

rbrower

I think that I may stand corrected. After looking at a picture of that clip, I think that it may truly be Jack. That should be interesting.

imagineer boy

There's one rumor floating around that Will becomes very angry, and somehow becomes a member of Davy Jones' crew and his appearance begins to alter with sea features. ( there's one brief shot of him standing at the wheel of the flying dutchman ) Maybe at some point he makes Sparrow a member of the crew? I dunno, but we'll just have to see.

darthjohnny

That trailer was AMAZING!

Did you all see the ship sailing upsidedown underwater and on sand?

That whirlpool battle looks awesome, especially the sword fight with Davy Jones and Jack Sparrow holding the Dead Man's Chest.

I did see Jack looking kind of covered with barnacles.

Did you guys see when they flashed the faces of the 4 Pirate Lords?

It looks like Jack Sparrow or Captain Barbossa might be one of them along with the other two and Chow Yun Fat's character.

By the way, on Yahoo! Movies, they have a clip of Jack Sparrow and Capt. Barbossa arguing who should be captain of the Black Pearl, but I don't know if the link was working right now since the media player wouldn't come up.

Can't wait until May 25th!

Hope there will be a second trailer coming soon! :D :D :D

rbrower

That whirlpool battle looks awesome, especially the sword fight with Davy Jones and Jack Sparrow holding the Dead Man's Chest.

It looks like Jack Sparrow or Captain Barbossa might be one of them along with the other two and Chow Yun Fat's character.

By the way, on Yahoo! Movies, they have a clip of Jack Sparrow and Capt. Barbossa arguing who should be captain of the Black Pearl, but I don't know if the link was working right now since the media player wouldn't come up.

They showed that clip on Good Morning America yesterday right before they told that they would be showing the preview during Dancing with the Stars.

cmatt

I saw that too. However, I am not quite sure if that is him or just one of the other slaves (they could have made it to look like him just to keep people guessing).
Did anybody else notice that Jack is holding the Dead Man's Chest while he and Davy Jones are fighting on the mast of the ship?
Also, it shows a scene in which it appears that the Black Pearl is sailing through the sand. This must be when they are trying to leave Davy Jone's locker. That is the only thing that I can think of. What do you think?

it is definatly jack mush.... stole the image off of the trailer this morning... :sohappy:

darthjohnny

Hmm.... Interestig theory about the scar, imagineer boy.

Did anyone notice in the scene where Elizabeth tells Jack "It would have never have worked out between us," you see Mullroy and Murtogg, the two comical British soldiers from the first Pirates movie? I guess they've become pirates too. :)

Nicole220

BTW, I noticed something. In this pick, you see will has a scar on the left side of his chest. Hmm... maybe he cut his heart out like Davy Jones, thus prompting my theory. Whadda ya think?

http://img486.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20070319224747in2.jpg

Hmm.... Interestig theory about the scar, imagineer boy.

Did anyone notice in the scene where Elizabeth tells Jack "It would have never have worked out between us," you see Mullroy and Murtogg, the two comical British soldiers from the first Pirates movie? I guess they've become pirates too. :)
I'm amazed at all of your attention to detail! I would have never seen these things if you all hadn't mentioned it! I think I was so excited to just be seeing it, that I didn't notice the small things. Good job everyone!

rbrower

BTW, I noticed something. In this pick, you see will has a scar on the left side of his chest. Hmm... maybe he cut his heart out like Davy Jones, thus prompting my theory. Whadda ya think?

http://img486.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20070319224747in2.jpg
That is a very interesting theory. But, how would you explain Will asking Elizabeth to marry him? That looked like it would take place during the final battle which, I am guessing, would be near the end of the movie.

imagineer boy

That is a very interesting theory. But, how would you explain Will asking Elizabeth to marry him? That looked like it would take place during the final battle which, I am guessing, would be near the end of the movie.

Well, maybe he gets his heart back by then. Who knows.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom