Post your destkop..LITERALLY

DisJosh

Originally posted by maelstrom
Kitten!! Aww, he's just precious. He's tiny like my kitten was, once upon a time. Now he's a fat, greedy, mischecious cat; but I still love him. Has your kitten got a liking for computer stuff? My Toby does. :) Yeah, I went a bit off topic. But what can you expect when there's a picture of an adorable kitten!? :D

He seems to enjoy chewing on my Wacom tablet pen as well as sitting directly on the tablet. He likes walking across the keyboard too. :lol: And it's alright thats what chit chat is for...going off topic. :D

SirNim

Originally posted by DisJosh
Yes but I'd like his full name to stick. I dont want him grwoing up thinking his only name is Wolfagang! :lol:
OK then. I see your point. He might join a gang of wolves.

:animwink: ;) :lookaroun :zipit:

:D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

(It's not really that funny ;))

Originally posted by Monorail Lime
eh, okay...

There are four monorails in this picture, can you find them all? :lol:

I think i found the....

1 - window sill
2 - on the wall behind the tower
3 - to the left of the purple cat
4 - in the cup to the left of the kydb which also looks like it has one on it.

Monorail Lime

Originally posted by donaldduck1967
I think i found the....

1 - window sill
2 - on the wall behind the tower
3 - to the left of the purple cat
4 - in the cup to the left of the kydb which also looks like it has one on it.
wow, good eye! There are two in the cup and I wasn't counting the picture behind the tower since the monorail isn't really in view so you get bonus points!

Here's what the picture looks like if anyone is curious. I took the picture myself but I was inspired by an old postcard. :lol:

Attachments

• dsc01004.jpg
    dsc01004.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 76

AKA_Boo

Hi Everybody!!!

I am sorta new to the group. This is my first post!! Yeah!!!
My husband is Pisco, he contributes to the group sometimes so I follow along with him.
Here are pictures of our home office. You can I spend the most time in it.
Enjoy!!!

Attachments

• office-1.jpg
    office-1.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 71

AKA_Boo

Last one, This picture shows a few of my recent horse show wins:p

I think if I move the hats I will have room for the Madame Leota and Mickey print from last years Happy Haunts Balll.

Attachments

• office-3.jpg
    office-3.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 70

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
OK, here is my studio... pretty basic, bare bones so far. I still need to ad a rack of equipment, and maybe a Zepher for a ISDN broadcast link.... and a shelf right over the control board under the Monorail poster... and my multi track reel to reel and my other computer to do my digital editing...yadda yadda yadda You get the picture :) ;)

CmdrTostada

Originally posted by TravisM
Turbo your case friggen rocks!!!

Thanks, I was having second thoughts about it, because the side window was already there when I bought it. But then I went ahead and put in the top window with the 2 fans, so now I feel like its partly my own work now. Right now I am saving up to buy a whole bunch of new stuff for it. Hopefully I get enough birthday money to pay for everything I need :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom