Post your desktops!

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Erik! My desktop was nearly exactly like yours!

I CONSTANTLY change my wallpaper...here's my current wallpaper.
hey grizz I see you have a figment & timothy icon...... can you guess who requested it? :D

General Grizz

Awesome! I need to ask you for your Dale icon.

If you ever see...

Timekeeper, Tiki Birds, Rover, Skippy, Country Bears, Dreamfinder - you'll know who requested it. :lol:

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Awesome! I need to ask you for your Dale icon.

If you ever see...

Timekeeper, Tiki Birds, Rover, Skippy, Country Bears, Dreamfinder - you'll know who requested it. :lol:
Jump on AOL LOL

:D

Blizz

This is my desktop of the day, its one of my favs. so far.

newdesktop.jpg

aim

Ok, so I got really bored! lol, So here's my creation! This would be Ty Pennington from Trading Spaces! Enjoy! :)

Attachments

• tyback.jpg
    tyback.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 76

wanabeimagineer

Here's mine, got this from aero247.com, awesome site for any aerosmith fans, some of the best concert pics I've ever seen!:

showphoto.php

alright that didn't work like I hoped it would, how do I attatch an image?

darthdarrel

Originally posted by Steamboat_Kevin
That's a cool picture! :sohappy:
(Oh jeez, I just sounded like Anna :hurl: )
LOL! Thanks Kevin!:D
I am Doombuggies.com representative for Disney`s pre screening in Cleveland, Ohio of The Haunted Mansion. Disney has picked 41 cities to have a pre screening even before the "Premeire" and they have given doombuggies 820 free tickets to be distributed as 20 tickets per city. So I volunteered to give out the 20 tickets for Cleveland doombuggies regulars and Each person can only get 2 tickets. Well so far Only 3 people have signed up and I have 14 tickets left lol! If more don`t sign up, I`ll see if 14 friends and family can make it lol! BUt most of the cities are allready filled up. By the way Kevin don`t worry, Anna would have said Cool pic. LOL! :lol:

Wckd Queen

Originally posted by WDW*babe
Ok, so I got really bored! lol, So here's my creation! This would be Ty Pennington from Trading Spaces! Enjoy! :)

Tygert! Or, as a friend of mine is prone to calling him: STUD PUPPY :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom