Post your desktops!

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
I have finally decided to post mine.. mmm

What can I say. I've always had an admiration for Roy Lichtenstein's work.. (then again.. I've always LOVED popart)

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 99

mej

I shall post my desk top pic, sit back and wait to hear the hysterical laughter coming from the UK!! I don't care - I think he's GORGEOUS - and not once did he make me feel as if I was almost old enough to be his mother! (His name is Darius and he came 3rd in Pop Idol by the way!)

Attachments

• darius and janine.smaller..jpg
    darius and janine.smaller..jpg
    136 KB · Views: 79

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by darthdarrel
This is my new desktop.:)

Data! :sohappy:
Cool Darrel! I like TNG the most out off all the Star Trek series so far I think (No!!! I am not a Trekkie Geek :lol: )

Where did you get that?

darthdarrel

Originally posted by DMC-12
Data! :sohappy:
Cool Darrel! I like TNG the most out off all the Star Trek series so far I think (No!!! I am not a Trekkie Geek :lol: )

Where did you get that?
ya Data is my favorite character of all the star trek characters!:D as far as where I got it,I got a cd of themes from a computer show.:cool: and Fairy tale freak I have no problem with you using the image !:)

djmatthews

Originally posted by mej
I shall post my desk top pic, sit back and wait to hear the hysterical laughter coming from the UK!! I don't care - I think he's GORGEOUS - and not once did he make me feel as if I was almost old enough to be his mother! (His name is Darius and he came 3rd in Pop Idol by the way!)

Hey mej, there is a picture of me and Korban from Pop Idol on the "post pictures of you" thread.

MKCustodial

Originally posted by MicBat
Here's my new desktop... :)

Wow... She's all... grown up and stuff... :lookaroun Certainly an improvement from the episodes showing down here. But I still that is one annoying show. :lol: :lol:

Dizknee_Phreek

niiiiice, tenchu! i like it! i like the avatar too! it's cute

here's my latest wallpaper...from the wonderful Don Pablos restaurant chain!

Attachments

• 123screen.jpg
    123screen.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 74

tenchu

Originally posted by guwag
My desktop wallpaper always gives me a laugh :D

I've got the calendar. Today i turned over to 'Jeff decided to cut down to one beer a day.'

He drinks my sort of size of beer!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom