Post your desktops!

DisJosh

Original Poster
I wasn't too sure f I should put this in Digital Media or not but I really though it was more suited for chit chat.

I thought we could all post our current desktops. Either via screenshot or if you have the originall image you could just post that.

Here's mine:

Attachments

• screenshot2.jpg
    screenshot2.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 575

DisJosh

Original Poster
Just press the button on your keyboard that says "Print Screen" and then open up Windows Paint and click "edit" and then "paste" then just save it and upload to your post.. It's that simple. :)

General Grizz

Here's mine!! :D

(just kidding, btw - but I could do this in case I didn't want anyone on my computer...tee hee)

Attachments

• 1114.jpg
    1114.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 544

DisJosh

Original Poster
Lol Grizz, nice organizational skills. :p

When I got my new PC I decided I wanted things to look clean cut so I scrapped all the shortcuts except for my browser and recycle bin. :)

General Grizz

LOL; thanks! :p Just take those, imagine them lined up, and there you go. Actually, I would usually have the 100 YOM poster up, but it looked ugly when I tried to copy and paste all of the shortcuts on my photo editor. :p

DisJosh

Original Poster
I like yours DD. The one thing I can't stand though is when ya get a wallpaper and it's really cool but it has like the copyright or the name of the site where ya got it from on it. Like where it says Beauty and the Beast on yours would bother me. lol

DisJosh

Original Poster
I can't decide between the Jack Skellington one or this one, both of which I made today with images I found. I like 'em both alot hehe...

Attachments

• dizzyscreenshot.jpg
    dizzyscreenshot.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 484

DisJosh

Original Poster
Originally posted by darthdarrel
Actually I like it there LOL!

Well it's fine for you then lol...it would drive me nuts though. I'd rather see that great image go from the very top of my monitor to the bottom without interuption....I dunno I'm just weird lol.

General Grizz

I can fix that!

Actually, I freaked out my brother when I was at his house, and added a transparent Figment face on his wallpaper...and once OLS did a really horrible thing...taking a family photo, and removing his brother's head writing "Cranium Command had a recall." :lol:

Then his brother put an ERNEST (he was cameoed in CC) on OLS's head...the funniest things...

Attachments

• mydesktop.jpg
    mydesktop.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 471

DisJosh

Original Poster
Lol!! :D I'd have your head for screwing around with my computer. :p

IMO that looks better like that without the lettering. :)

I really like Jack too but isn't the little guy funny? :D

darthdarrel

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
I can fix that!

Actually, I freaked out my brother when I was at his house, and added a transparent Figment face on his wallpaper...and once OLS did a really horrible thing...taking a family photo, and removing his brother's head writing "Cranium Command had a recall." :lol:

Then his brother put an ERNEST (he was cameoed in CC) on OLS's head...the funniest things...
Grizz your bad!:lol:

Dizknee_Phreek

here's mine! got it off the official LotR:TT PS2 game website while trying to find some hints! what's that you say?.....me?.....obsessed? never!!! :D

Attachments

• 123screen.jpg
    123screen.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 272

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom