Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheri

Originally posted by Erika
Ah yes, 15 year old girls :lol: Say no more (I was once one myself)

What's wrong with 15 year old girls?! That's a bit stereotypical, don't you think? :( ;)

My brothers are 8 and 12 years older than me, and actually, we've been getting along pretty well lately! And one of them is taking me to Ozzfest again this year, so I need to be nice lol.

Erika

Originally posted by Sheri
What's wrong with 15 year old girls?! That's a bit stereotypical, don't you think? :( ;)

I was one, went to class with them, and was best friends with them ;)

11 years later, I can look back and see things a lot differently! Suddenly it turns out that those fights with my family were my fault after all :lol:

Edited to add: I only said it because poor Guwag's sister fits that profile. Have a heart and give him some hope that she will get better some day!

tigsmom

As the mother of a 15 y/o girl all I can say is..."%^#**(*".

Have to try to remember what is was like waaaay back then.:lol:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Maria
I was very glad to be over with my 15 era.... when I turned 19! :rolleyes: :)

Does that mean you're OLDER than 19?!??!?!

I'd never guess it by the cutie in your avatar :slurp:

pinkrose

Originally posted by MicBat
yeah... i'd say I was at the ideal age! Im having fun and enjoying life! :D :cool: But, ooh... to be 21 ;)

That would be nice too. lol I'd LOVE to be 21 again. Each year, I celebrate the anniversary of my 21st b'day. :cool:

djmatthews

Next time I visit WDW (in June fingers crossed) I'll be 21 which is great. It means I'll be able to have a nice bottle of wine or beer with my meals - you Americans are soooooo strict on that one!

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by djmatthews
Next time I visit WDW (in June fingers crossed) I'll be 21 which is great. It means I'll be able to have a nice bottle of wine or beer with my meals - you Americans are soooooo strict on that one!
We will have to go out for a drink one night Darren WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom